- Munis Rally Following Stock Market Tumble. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/28/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32577, p2
The article provides updates on the municipal bond market of the U.S. for February 2007. In February 27, 2007, the bond markets rallied after bearish economic data prompted a stock market sell-off that saw the Dow Jones industrial average nosedive 416 points. According to municipal bond traders,...
- San Antonio's CPS Energy Seeks Council OK For $444M Issue. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/3/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p7
No abstract available.
- Munis Weaken But New-Issue Pricing Is Firm to Strong. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;6/8/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33529, p2
The article offers information on the performance of the U.S. bond market as of June 7, 2011. It mentions that the pricing of new bond issues has been strong despite the weak performance of municipal bonds. It also notes that the yields of tax-exempt bonds maturing between 2019 and 2036 have...
- Market Post: With More Conviction, Munis Trade with Firmer Tone. Riggs, Taylor // Bondbuyer.com;9/12/2013, p14
The article forcuses on the definitive shift made by the tax-exempt market as it posts gains as traders believe that yields are high enough. According to a Los Angeles, California trader, the market is feeling strong as there is not less supply and not many bonds are coming to market. It notes...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/3/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31833, p33
Presents statistics reflecting the performance of the bond market in the United States as of March 2, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply increases.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33169, p21
The article presents several statistics related to bonds in the U.S. in 2009 including short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices and new-issue balances.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;03/02/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30840, p29
Presents statistics on the bond market in the United States, as of March 2, 2000. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal Market Data general obligation yields.
- Munis Firmer as Buyers Look Forward to Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32507, p2
The article provides updates on the bond market in the U.S. The municipal market was slightly firmer as of November 10, 2006, as investors look forward and the release of potential market moving data. U.S. traders states that Treasury gains prompted tax-exempt yields to drop about two basis...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;6/14/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33731, p21
Statistics are presented on the U.S. bond market including short term tax-exempt yields, securities prices, and reoffering yields.