DFW Revisits Market With $207M for Capital Improvements
- Bondholders warn DFW of default risk. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;02/22/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30833, p1
Reports that three bondholders have put the city of Dallas, Texas and Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) International Airport on notice that they may consider the airport in default on outstanding bonds if the city opens new gates for long-haul flights out of Love Field. Claim that a bond ordinance...
- Southwest Bond Volume Surges, Thanks to Dallas Airport Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/12/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31697, p1
Reports on bonds issued by Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) in Dallas, Texas, as of August 12, 2003. Salient features and statistical information of these bonds; Statement made by Kevin Cox, senior executive vice president at DFW, on different future opportunities that can be...
- Is DFW Plan Worth It? Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;01/25/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31064, p1
Reports that board members for the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport in Texas have asked the airlines participating in an ongoing $2.2 billion bond plan to raise their investment by $430 million to pay for design changes. Attribution of the additional project cost to environmental and...
- DFW Marks Its 30th Birthday and a History of Big Deals. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/7/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31735, p40
Reports on the 30th anniversary celebration of the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport in Dallas, Texas. Sale of airport revenue bonds that were jointly guaranteed by the revenues of municipal airports; Possibility of debt issuance; Range of interest rate in the secondary market.
- DFW must amend ordinances to proceed with issue. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;11/10/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30766, p4
Reports that Texas' Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport will have to amend its bond ordinances to go forward with a bond offering to fund a capital campaign. Amount and schedule of the bond offering; Key provisions to be amended by the airport's board; Size of the overall capital spending...
- Regional banks chosen for Dallas-Ft. Worth airport deal. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;06/08/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30409, p8
Reports that the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport employment of several regional investment banks to help with the financings for the Airport's planned bond issue over the next seven years starting 1999. Increased investment from regional firms in the domestic market; Names of the...
- Texas Airport Prepares to Borrow Despite Cities' Ongoing Dogfight. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;8/27/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30714, p1
Reports on the plan of Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport to issue $2.5 billion of bonds to fund capital projects. Opening of Love Field airport to commercial long-haul passenger flights; Structure of the bond issue.
- DFW airport makes a new stride toward anticipated January sale. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;12/09/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30784, p27
Reports on the plan of Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport to issue 2.2 billion dollars airport revenue bonds. Adoption of a new debt policy; Capital development program.
- DFW Airport Is Set to Shift Lien for $25M of Savings in $112M Refunding. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/14/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33532, p6
The article reports that Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport is shifting the lien to the general airport revenues and shortening maturities to anticipate savings of 25 million dollars in Texas. It mentions that the taxable bonds will refund Series 1998 and 1999 debt issued to build the...