N.Y. Thruway Leads Post-Holiday Calendar as Doldrums Set In
- S&P Gives AA-Minus to N.Y. Thruway's Upcoming Deal. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;9/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32216, p7
Reports on the assignment of Standard & Poor's Corp. of a rating on the general revenue bond deal of the New York State Thruway Authority. Stability of the outlook of the bond; Expectation of the agency of the continuation of the authority's strong debt service coverage, traffic stability, and...
- S&P Drops N.Y. Thruway Authority To Stable A-Plus From AA-Minus. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;12/3/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33015, p32
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has lowered the rating of the New York State Thruway Authority to stable A-plus from AA-minus on December 2, 2008, which affect $2.4 million of outstanding general revenue bonds. The agency noted that the downgrade were due to traffic declines and...
- Thruway Oks $1.16B Budget. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;11/20/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33008, p1
The article reports on the approval a $1.16 billion budget for 2009 that includes increased bonding over the current year by New York State Thruway Authority. The authority plans to sell $103.9 million more revenue bonds in 2009 that it did in 2008. Moreover, bond proceeds will account for...
- MINNESOTA: Emergency Radio Issue. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/15/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32509, p39
The article reports that Minnesota has sold an estimated $35 million of revenue-backed bonds to fund the state's continuing work on digital radio communications systems for public safety personnel. The bond had been assigned an underlying AA-minus rating by Fitch Ratings and A2 by Moody's...
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;7/6/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32166, p7
Presents a chart depicting the competitive bond offerings in the U.S. as of July 2005. Time of sale; Financial adviser; Legal opinion; Bond ratings from Standard & Poor's Corp. and Fitch Ratings Inc.
- N.Y. Thruway Looks to Get Deal Moving Again Within 3 Weeks. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/4/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32189, p4
Reports on the expectation of the New York State Thruway Authority to get a derailed new-money and refunding deal back on track and into the bond market. Rejection of State Comptroller Alan Hevesi to the restructuring plan introduced for the bond deal; Agreement between Hevesi and Governor...
- N.Y. Thruway Cuts Gas Prices, Sees Restaurant Windfall. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;09/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30967, p3
No abstract available.
- N.Y. Thruway Deal Scores With Retail as Buyers Seek a Safe Bet. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;07/17/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30933, p1
Reports on the July 2000 offering of New York State Thruway Authority bonds. Demand from retail investors; Pricing; Favorable publicity surrounding the upgrade in the authority's underlying credit rating.
- N.Y.'s Thruway Authority to Sell $150 Million in Bans. Mckaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;05/24/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31146, p3
Reports on the New York Thruway Authority's issuance of variable-rate general revenue bond anticipation notes. Structure of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.