Preston's New Partner
- William Neukom Named Chairman Of Seattle's Preston Gates & Ellis. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;1/15/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31801, p7
Reports on the election of William Neukom as chairman of Seattle, Washington-based law firm Preston Gates & Ellis LLP in January 2004. Profile on Neukom; Career highlights; Performance of the firm; Clientele.
- PEOPLE MOVE. // International Money Marketing;Nov2001, p2
Reports on the selection and appointment of executives in the European financial services industry as of November 2001.
- CAREER MOVES. // International Money Marketing;Nov2001, p55
Reports on the appointment of executives in the financial services industry as of November 2001.
- PEOPLE. // National Mortgage News;1/14/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p15
Looks at executive appointments in the United States financial services industry as of January 14, 2002. Inclusion of Pete Mills' appointment as senior vice president of legislative and regulatory affairs of Countrywide Credit Industries Inc.; Dermot O'Doherty's appointment as director of...
- People. // Credit Management;May2001, p35
Provides updates on executive appointments financial services industry in Great Britain. Appointment of Jon Hickman as Business Development Manager of Target; Selection of Richard Lloyds as Director of Business to Business Marketing by Experian; Promotion of Nigel Salibury as Practice Leader...
- PEOPLE. // National Mortgage News;1/21/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p33
Looks at executive appointments in the United States financial services industry as of January 21, 2002. Inclusion of Gary R. Bechtel's appointment as first vice president and division manager of Metrocommercial Capital; Teresa A. Hanna's appointment as operations manager of dart appraisal.com;...
- Tide turns. Watson, Paul; Langford, Ross // BRW;01/26/98, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p11
Discusses whether the trend of American executives being hired by Australian financial services companies might have reversed. Trevor Matthews of National Australia Bank resigning for a position with a North American institution.
- Executive Changes. PTACEK, MEGAN J. // American Banker;10/21/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 203, p6
Provides information on executive changes in the financial services industry in the United States as of October 21, 1999. Includes the promotion of Patrick J. Daily to corporate senior vice president at Community Bank Shares of Indiana Inc.; Cole Taylor Bank's appointment of Robert A,....
- Executive Changes. PTACEK, MEGAN J. // American Banker;1/3/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 1, p6
Reports on management changes in the United States financial services industry as of January 3, 2000. Includes KeyCorp's promotion of David J. Shutter to chief credit officer; Christine Donovan as head of securities lending at Brown Brothers Harriman & Co. in Boston, Massachusetts; Federal...