SFO Bonds Affirmed
- Fitch Upgrades DC GOs. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;6/23/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31662, p1
The article reports that with just weeks remaining before a $ 340 million general obligation bond sale, Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded Washington D.C.'s general obligation rating by one grade to A-minus from BBB-plus on Friday, citing the capital city's gradually improving fiscal situation. The...
- U.K. RMBS show slight improvement, Fitch says. N. C. // Asset Securitization Report;9/11/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 34, p21
The article focuses on the report by Fitch Ratings Ltd. U.K. non-conforming index, which shows improvement of non-conforming residential mortgage-backed securities deals in Great Britain. However, analysts said that these improvements in arrears levels need to be considered in the context of...
- Bi-State Bonds Get Boost. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/22/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33387, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. raised its rating on the Bi-State Development Agency of the Missouri-Illinois Metropolitan District's 2002 and 2007 debt due to its improved financial condition.
- Fitch upgrades Miami's GOs and Limited Ad-Valorem Tax Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/23/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31826, p6
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded Miami, Florida's $96.5 million in outstanding general obligation bonds to A-minus from BBB-plus. Upgrading of the city's outstanding limited ad valorem tax bonds; Bases of the positive rating outlook.
- Fitch Affirms Wayne Co., Mich., Removes Negative Watch. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34366, p1
Fitch Ratings said it affirmed and removed from Rating Watch Negative the B ratings on Wayne County, Mich.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31340, p10
Presents terms and conditions of various negotiable bond offerings in the U.S. as of March 8, 2002. Dates for negotiated sales; Description of bonds; Amount of bonds; Respective financial advisor of bonds; Ratings provided to bonds by Fitch Ratings Inc.
- Rating Dare. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/03/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31670, p31
Reports that U.S.-based ratings agency Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded Dare County's general obligation bonds. Benefits of the upgradation of bonds to the county; Possible plans of the county to issue certificates of participation.
- Bids Due Today on $110M Aruba PP. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;8/19/2013, p6
The article reports that UBS AG, provider of financial services, is collecting private placement worth 110 million dollars for the Government of Aruba in the U.S. It mentions that UBS is rated BBB by Fitch Ratings Ltd., global rating agency. It mentions that the borrower of Caribbean issued 253...
- Fitch: Wayne County Jail Bonds Particularly Vulnerable. Devitt, Caitlin // Bondbuyer.com;3/13/2015, p27
The article presents a warning from Fitch Ratings about the vulnerability to default of the 200 million dollar bonds issued by Wayne County, Michigan for a downtown Detroit jail. Concerns raised by Fitch Ratings analysts in a report include the county's limited-tax general obligation pledge, the...