Childrens Left Behind
- Viv U earns investment-grade boost. James, Alison // Daily Variety;6/2/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 41, p6
Reports that Standard & Poor's has awarded an investment-grade credit rating to Vivendi Universal. Upgrading of the credit rating following the company's merger with NBC.
- Pittsburgh's Fiscal Problems Run It Down. Lemov, Penelope // Governing;Dec2003, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p58
Focuses on the decision of Standard & Poor's to lower the bond rating of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Reasons for the downgrade; Budget problems facing Pittsburgh; Outlook of Moody's Investor Service and Fitch on the bond rating of Pittsburgh.
- Florida Localities Dominate the Southeast in Rating Upgrades. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/15/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31863, p28
Delves into the financial trend in Florida. Number of bond rating upgrades approved; Status of bond sales in the state; Identification of companies that have received bond rating upgrades from companies such as Standard & Poor's Corp. and Fitch Ratings Inc.
- Madison, N.J. GOs Raised To AAA By S&P. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32039, p2
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has said that it has raised its rating on the Borough of Madison, New Jersey's outstanding general obligation bonds to AAA from AA-plus based on the borough's continued strong financial performance and position with ongoing revenue-generating...
- Riverside COPs Rise. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;4/7/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32356, p33
The article reports on the rating of the financial institution Palm Desert Financing Authority Series 2003A conducted by credit rating firm Standard & Poor's Corp. in the U.S. The rating of the lease revenue bonds of Palm Desert Financing Authority was raised to AA-minus from A-plus and removed...
- IOWA: Airport's Negative Outlook. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32273, p45
The article presents information related to the revision of credit rating of the Des Moines International Airport by Standard & Poor's Corp. The rating is revised in the light of low liquidity levels. Analyst Matthew Hobby wrote that the agency accepted the credit rating, outstanding good debt...
- San Diego's Debt Ratings Suspended. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31973, p1
Reports on the suspension of San Diego's debt by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services in California. Reason of the suspension; Impact of the suspension on general fund-backed lease underlying ratings; Failure of the agency to provide the amount of debt affected by the suspension.
- Berryessa USD, Calif., Upgraded to AA-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;2/6/2015, p27
The article reports that the ratings agency Standard & Poor's Ratings Services Inc. has raised the credit ratings of the general obligation bonds of Berryessa Union School District, California to AA-minus.
- S&P Boosts L.A. County POBs and Lease Revenue Debt. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;6/6/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32644, p39
The article reports on the upgrade of Los Angeles, California's pension obligation bonds and lease revenue debt ratings to A-plus from A, by Standard & Poor's Corp. According to analyst David Hitchcock, Standard & Poor's also assigned a new AA-minus issuer credit rating, effectively replacing...