Miami Agency Puts Arena on the Auction Block
- Miami Arena Auction Gets Higher Bid; Winner Hopes to Keep Venue Open. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31946, p4
Reports that the arena in Miami, Florida was auctioned off for about $28 million. Anticipation of the Miami Sport and Exhibition Authority to sell the arena and a prime property in downtown Miami to private developers; Intention of bid winner Glenn Straub, a Palm Beach County businessman to keep...
- Moscow to sell 64% of Olimpiyskiy sports complex. Interfax // Russia & CIS Business & Financial Newswire;11/15/2013, p1
MOSCOW. Nov 15 (Interfax) - The Moscow government plans to sell its 64% stake in the Olimpiyskiy sports complex at auction on December 25, the capital's tender committee told Interfax Friday.
- Popular rally venue Manby put up for sale. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;5/23/2012, p18
The article reports on the sale of the Manby Motorsports Complex in Lincolnshire, England which is used for motorsport since the 1980s and the hosted rallies in the mid-2000s.
- THE GWB LIST. // Golf World;11/1/2002, Vol. 56 Issue 19, p2
Provides information on golf sales for the year 2001. Details on the sales of golf courses and driving ranges.
- City shifts public auction of properties to June 26. Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;06/16/97, Vol. 13 Issue 24, p23
Reports that the date for the public auction of properties in Detroit, Michigan, has been shifted to June 26, 1997. Reason for the date change; Location of the auction.
- Senate Panel Approves Plan to Swap D.C Land for Federal Land. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;7/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32433, p5
The article reports on the United States Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee's approval of a legislation that would allow the District of Columbia to obtain federal land in exchange for D.C.-owned land that would be used for a new headquarters for the U.S. Coast Guard. The...
- Moon's new phase. Johnson, E. Michael // Golf World;7/4/2003, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p6
Reports that the management of Karsten Manufacturing is planning to sell its Moon Valley CC golf club in Phoenix, Arizona to John A. Solheim, chairman of Ping, as of July 4, 2003.
- Thanks, we've got one. Wirts, Ronald A. // Fedgazette;Jul2005, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p17
Reports that the residents of Fargo, North Dakota have defeated a proposal to extend local sales taxes to pay for the construction of the Renaissance Center, a sports and entertainment arena. Cost of the proposed building project; Percentage of residents' approval needed to start the project;...
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // Crain's New York Business;3/21/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p22
This article presents news briefs related to the business in New York. In fourth-quarter 2004, the median sales price of a Manhattan apartment was $605,000, up 34.4% over the $450,000 price two years earlier. Average occupancy dipped in the week ended 3/5, while the room rate remained fiat,...