- The Money Surgeons. Yoder, Robert M. // Saturday Evening Post;7/4/1953, Vol. 226 Issue 1, p18
The article offers information about the Currency Redemption Division of the U.S. Department of Treasury. The division has about 26 ladies experts who can salvage the savings of careless citizens with the use of pins, pencils, and magnifying glasses. The bills can be redeemed at full value when...
- Weekly T -Bills Go At 0.085%, 0.135% Rates. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;10/2/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33790, p2
The article informs that the tender rates for discount bills issued by the U.S. Treasury Department are 0.085 percent for 91 days and 0.135 percent for 182 days.
- Weekly 1-Bills Go at 0.1 55%, 0.1 80% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/25/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33455, p2
The article reports on the increase in the tender rates of the U.S. Treasury Department's 182-day and 91-day discount bills as of January 2011.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.050%, 0.080% High Rates. // Bond Buyer;3/11/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34073, p1
The article reports that tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's discount bills were unchanged, after three-months incurred a 0.050 percent high rate, unchanged from 0.050 percent, and the six-months incurred a 0.080 percent high rate, unchanged from 0.080 percent in March 2014.
- Change for a $20? // Know Your World Extra;11/7/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the decision of the U.S. Treasury to add some color to the dollar bills. Impact on counterfeiters.
- News In Brief: Treasury to Sell 4-Week Bills Today. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;11/20/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31269, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will sell $23 billion of four-week discount bills in November 2001.
- News In Brief: Treasury Sells 4-Week Bills. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31270, p2
Focuses on the auction of multi billion dollar bills of exchange by the U.S. Treasury Department. Statistics regarding yield, price and maturity of bills; Bid-to-cover ratio being highlighted; Acceptance of competitive tenders.
- Treasury Details Its Bill Auction. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p2
Reports on the plan of treasury department to increase cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills. Sale of some amount for the refund in maturing securities; Amount of maturing bills held by Federal Reserve banks.
- News in Brief: Treasury to Sell 4-Week Bills Today. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;2/26/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31332, p2
Reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's plan to sell $23 billion of four-week discount bills on February 26, 2002. Scheduled date of issue and maturity of the bills; Amount of cash that will be raised by the bills.