Philadelphia Controller Seeks More Bond Input
- THE EFFECT OF FEDERAL DEBT-MANAGEMENT POLICY ON CORPORATE BOND AND EQUITY YIELDS. Roley, V. Vance // Quarterly Journal of Economics;Nov82, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p645
In theory, Federal debt-management policy potentially plays an important role in determining Treasury and private security yields. However, empirical studies have been unable to detect any significant effects from Federal debt management. In large part the insignificance of relative asset supply...
- How to Read Government Deficit and Debt. Vebrová, Ludmila; Rybá, Václav // Statistika: Statistics & Economy Journal;2014, Vol. 94 Issue 3, p32
Economic situation of the government described by the indicators of the national accounts is currently under the spotlight of the professional public. The indicators have its relevance to considerations of the fiscal sustainability and the European Monetary Union enlargement. However, awareness...
- Money to the Rescue. // Money (Australia Edition);Nov2002, p114
Gives pieces of advice on managing debts. Importance of improving one's education; Benefit that can be gained from working overtime or getting a second job; Tips on making priorities in paying up debts.
- DEBT CONSOLIDATION. McRae, Sheiresa // Black Enterprise;Nov2008, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p118
The article provides an answer to a question about debt consolidation.
- Debt Dynamics To Improve Further. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia & CIS;Jun2005, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p6
Provides information on expected improvement of the debt dynamics of Ukraine as of June 2005. Forecast on the value of foreign exchange reserves by the end of 2005; Significance of interest in domestic government debt to the issuance of local currency paper at favorable yields; Action to be...
- National Debt Management. BĂCESCU-CĂRBUNARU, Angelica; CONDRUZ-BĂCESCU, Monica // Review of International Comparative Management / Revista de Mana;May2013, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p249
According to Romania Constitution (Art.136) â€žthe formation, administration, usage and control of state' financial resources, of administrative units, and public institutions are regulated by lawâ€œ. Also, the law regarding public financing states that the management of public financial...
- ARKANSAS: RMA Revisions Sought. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/3/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32479, p33
The article provides updates on a request to revise Act 2275 of 2005 which allows cities or counties to organize a regional mobility authority (RMA). RMA's can issue debt to finance projects such as highways, parking facilities and mass transit systems. The proposed legislative changes would...
- San Francisco Airport Commission Readies $110M Deal. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/25/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32056, p36
The article reports that the San Francisco, California, Airport Commission kicks off a $737 million round of debt restructuring this week with a $ 110 million taxable deal. Wednesday's fixed-rate taxable deal, with Lehman Brothers as book-runner, will be followed by two variable-rate...
- WHAT ABOUT DEBT MANAGEMENT? Scott, Matthew S. // Black Enterprise;Aug2004, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p44
Addresses a question about debt management programs. Disadvantages of debt management programs; Suggestion on eliminating debts; Recommended Web sites for debt management information.