- Halo for Hardcastle. // Cabinet Maker;11/12/2004, Issue 5414, p7
Reports on the appointment of Kate Hardcastle as head of marketing at Halo Furnishings in Great Britain. Resignation of Hardcastle from Silentnight Beds; Awards won by Hardcastle; Experience of Hardcastle in the industry.
- Let's demolish the glass ceiling. // Cabinet Maker;2/1/2008, Issue 5573, p9
The author reflects on the effort of Kate Hardcastle to launch an initiative that encourages women to enter the furniture industry in Great Britain. He admires Hardcastle's initiative by claiming that women should be in the industry because they play the greater role in deciding what furniture...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;6/13/2008, Issue 5591, p5
The article offers news briefs related to the furniture industry in England. Halo Co. director Kate Hardcastle sang soul and Motown favorites during the Feather Ball charity gala in Manchester. Traditional furniture makers Geoffrey Benson & Son opened their North Yorkshire premises for the...
- The real deal. Hardcastle, Kate // Cabinet Maker;12/14/2007, Issue 5568, p18
An interview with Kate Hardcastle managing director of Halo marketing in Great Britain is presented. Hardcastle stated that before she joined Halo, she already admired the company from afar, so she was delighted to be given an opportunity to work for the company. Hardcastle believes that Halo as...
- JOB INTERVIEW. // Marketing (00253650);2/15/2001, p70
Presents an interview with Kate Hardcastle, marketing manager of Silentnight Beds in Great Britain. Accounts of the entry into marketing; Motivation for joining Silentnight; Career influences; View of oneself in 10 years' time.
- Hardcastle promotes women. // Cabinet Maker;2/1/2008, Issue 5573, p3
The article reports on the move of Kate Hardcastle, director of marketing at Halo Living, to set up the Women in Furniture program in Great Britain. The said program is designed to help promote women in the male-dominated furniture industry. The program's first meeting, which will discuss the...
- On call 24/7. // Cabinet Maker;5/26/2006, Issue 5489, p20
The article presents information on the business provided by the company Halo Living. The company expects to achieve a more frequent customer contact rate through the new range, as people come to update the look of their living environments more often. The company canvassed its stockist's,...
- Brand manager of the week. Hardcastle, Kate // Marketing (00253650);10/13/2004, p79
The article presents an interview of Kate Hardcastle, the marketing manager of Silentnight Beds. On being asked " Why did you get into marketing?," he replied "By accident. I was promoting bands in my summer holidays and volunteering in a charity's marketing department. It felt like home." On...
- Happenings. // Swimming World & Junior Swimmer;Sep2003, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the fifth Annual RCP Tiburon Mile, billed by organizers as "the world's premier international open water swim," scheduled to take place on Sunday, September 14, 2003.