A hearing for Courts UK
- THE WEEK In brief. // Cabinet Maker;11/4/2005, Issue 5463, p5
Reports on developments in the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain. Appointment of Leo McKee as the new CEO of Brighthouse; Criticisms over the Government's pension reform; Terms of the exclusive distribution deal between independent worksurface manufacturer Orama and Bodel Distributors.
- Bright spark. // Cabinet Maker;12/4/2009, Issue 5666, p12
The article presents the views of Leo McKee, chief executive officer (CEO) at Brighthouse Inc., on the furniture retail industry in Great Britain. He compares the difference between electrical and furniture retail and explains the alternative means offered by Brighthouse to customers who are...
- Courting a stronger buying team. // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2003, Issue 5346, p4
Focuses on the strategy of Courts buying director, Mireille Baumguart to strengthen the sales team of the furniture retailer.
- Cohen to step down at Courts. Cohen, Paul // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2001, Issue 5255, p5
Reports the retirement of Paul Cohen as chairman of furniture firm Courts in Great Britain. Implementation of a plan to revitalize business; Implication of the plan to overseas market; Annual operational savings target of the company.
- Malaysian move lifts Courts. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;09/01/2000, Issue 5203, p5
Reports on the increase in the stock price of British furniture company Courts following a listing for a subsidiary on the Malaysian stock market.
- Courts UK dips back into the red. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p5
Reports on the financial performance of furniture firm Courts in Great Britain for the year ended March 31, 2003. Operating loss; Operating profits; Increase in sales.
- Back to the future. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2001, Issue 5251, p4
Reports the opening of a flagship store by Courts Co. in Canterbury, England. Company background; Products offered by the company; Sales performance.
- Court enjoys UK sales leap. // Cabinet Maker;12/15/2000-12/22/2000, Issue 5218, p2
Reports on the financial situation of British furniture company Courts.
- success is in store. ^McKeever, Karl // Cabinet Maker;6/18/2010, Issue 5692, p28
The article focuses on the strategies made by Karl McKeever, founder of Visual Thinking consultancy, to design two-part feature salesfloor store in Great Britain. McKeever has emphasized the importance of knowing classical and contemporary arts to establish an accurate layout of the store in...