Empire State Development names dealers
- ESD awards grants to CNYfirms for skills training. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;7/8/96, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p22
Reports on Empire State Development Corp.'s approval of the company's budget for skills-training program.
- G&C Foods takes title to park street freezer. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;03/17/97, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p6
Reports on Empire State Development Corp.s acquisition of a refrigerated warehouse in Syracuse, New York.
- State to recognize Capital Region small businesses. // New York Amsterdam News;8/24/96, Vol. 87 Issue 34, p36
Announces the holding of the Small Business Showcase Breakfast in Albany, New York on September 11, 1996 by the Empire State Development. Comments of Empire State's commissioner Charles A. Garganon on the event; Contact information.
- Job development program launched to aid businesses. // New York Amsterdam News;08/27/98, Vol. 89 Issue 35, p19
Provides information on the establishment of a Job Development Authority (JDA) Partnership Program by the Empire State Development. Benefits of the program; Impact of the program on JDA loan activity and funds; Estimated amount of unused bonding authority available by JDA; Names of the official...
- ESD approves grants for LI companies. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);3/25/96, Vol. 43 Issue 13, p33
Reports on Empire State Development's approval of $172,600 in New York State Industrial Effectiveness Program grants to seven companies in Long Island New York.
- ESDC Leverages $354M. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/22/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33569, p7
The article reports on the approval of the 11.1 million dollars of funding by the board of directors of the Empire State Development Corp, leveraging 354 million in investment throughout the New York in 2011.
- State offers travel & ski guide free as part of winter promotion. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;01/06/97, Vol. 7 Issue 18, p28
Announces the availability of the travel and ski guide `1996-97 Winter Travel and Ski Guide' from the Empire State Development Corp.'s Division of Tourism. Winter activity areas described in the guide; Contact information.
- Armory Plans See Screens, Not Stages. Armbrust, Roger // Back Stage;01/16/98, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p2
Reports on the proposed demolition and redevelopment of the 14th Street Armory by the Empire State Development Corporation (ESD). Details on the proposals; Possible effects of the demolition and redevelopment; Comments from Simone Sinden, member of the Armory Action Association.
- Local tourism grant received. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/16/98, Vol. 45 Issue 42, p38A
Reports that the New York Empire State Development Corp. has awarded $200,000 to the Long Island Convention & Visitors Bureau for the promotion of tourism in the region.