Four Plead not Guilty in Philadelphia Corruption Case
- Plea deals return four convictions. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);1/28/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p1
The article offers information on a plea which resulted in four convictions in 100th district court.
- Ex-Alabama Governor Pleads Not Guilty in Corruption Case. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/30/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32289, p3
The article reports on the non-guilty plea of former Governor Don Siegelmam on corruption charges filed against him in Bradenton, Florida. Federal prosecutors unveiled a 30-count indictment against Siegelman which included charges of bribery and extortion in exchange for official acts. Siegelman...
- District court hears 3 pleas. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);1/31/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p1
The article reports that the 100 District Court in Texas heard three pleas on its meeting in Clarendon on January 22, 2013.
- District court hears nine pleas. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);3/14/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p3
The article reports that the District Court of Clarendon, Texas has heard nine pleas that resulted to four convictions and five deferred adjudications as of March 4, 2013.
- Four take plea deals in District Court here. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);2/6/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p1
The article reports on the four pleas that took place when the 100th Judicial District Court met in Clarendon, Texas that resulted to a total of 14,000 dollars in fines assessed on January 27, 2014.
- A LITTLE LESS CONVERSATION, A LITTLE MORE ACTION: EVALUATING AND FORECASTING THE TREND OF MORE FREQUENT AND SEVERE PROSECUTIONS UNDER THE FOREIGN CORRUPT PRACTICES ACT. Marceau, Justin F. // Fordham Journal of Corporate & Financial Law;2007, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p285
The article examines the provisions of the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. The act applies to individuals, firms, officers, directors, employees, agents of a firm and stockholders. It makes it unlawful to bribe foreign government officials for the purpose of obtaining or retaining a...
- California Water District Board Member Pleads Guilty, Cooperates. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31778, p4
Reports that board member of the West Basin Municipal Water District Tyrone Smith in Carson, California has pleaded guilty to criminal charges. Money laundering and conspiracy; Resignation from the district's board; Terms of the plea agreement.
- 90th Judicial Court hears six plea cases. // Graham Leader;5/29/2013, Vol. 137 Issue 82, p6A
The article lists the plea cases heard by the 90th Judicial Court on May 17, 2013 involving resident of Graham, Texas Clinton Lewis Correll, resident of Olney, Maryland Gary Thomas Strong Junior, and resident of Graham Jose Luis Jimenez; it mentions the crime and the sentence passed by the court.
- DA: super docket a success. HOLDER, CASEY // Graham Leader;8/9/2015, Vol. 139 Issue 103, p1A
No abstract available.