Colorado's Boulder County Uses Moral Pledge for Housing Deal
- West Virginia Agency Plans $115M Revenue Bond Issue for Hospital. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/24/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32017, p3
Reports on the plan of the West Virginia Hospital Finance Authority to issue multimillion dollars of revenue bonds on behalf of Cabell Huntington Hospital in the U.S. Schedule for the sale; Inclusion of a variable -to-fixed interest rate swap in refunding portion; Assignment of rating to Cabell...
- Munis Weaken in Last Full Trading Session of 2015. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;12/31/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34436, p1
Municipal bonds were weaker at mid-session, according to traders, with yields on some top-rated maturities stronger by as much as one basis point.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p32
Presents the changes in the ratings of municipal bond in the United States as of December 29, 2000. Arvada, Colorado's general obligation bonds; Davenport, Iowa's home ownership revenue refunding bonds; Illinois Health Facilities Authority's revenue bonds, Series 1993 and 1997.
- Puerto Rico Sale to Aid Pensions. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;1/8/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 327820, p1
The article reports that the upcoming sale of some $4 billion in taxable municipal debt to shore up Puerto Rico's pension system is aiming to attract the attention of both traditional municipal investors and those outside the typical base who are looking for yield or diversification. Information...
- A NOTE ON THE USEFULNESS OF BOND RATINGS AS MEASURES OF SYSTEMATIC RISK. Schneeweis, Tom; Schweser, Carl // Nebraska Journal of Economics & Business;Winter80, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p63
Examines the usefulness of bond ratings as measures of market or beta risk. Analysis of the relationship between bond ratings and beta for both annual and monthly returns using a set of data for public utility, corporate industrial and municipal bonds; Factor which tends to reduce the chance of...
- Munis Unchanged as N.Y.C., Minnesota Deals Price. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;7/25/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32678, p2
The article reports on the status of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of July 23, 2007. The municipal market was largely unchanged with two sizeable new issues from New York City and Minnesota accounting for more than $1.5 billion of volume. Among 5% coupon paper in the larger series of...
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;09/29/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30986, p47
Lists the changes in municipal bond ratings in the United States as of September 29, 2000. General obligation bonds issued by Anderson County, South Carolina; Revenue bonds issued by the California State Public Works Board.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/20/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31000, p29
Lists the changes in municipal bonds' ratings in the United States as of October 20, 2000. Byram Hills Central School District, New York's general obligation bonds; Massachusetts Development Finance Agency's revenue bonds, series 1997.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;04/06/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31113, p32
Highlights the changes in the rating of selected municipal bond in the United States as of April 6, 2001. Avondale, Arizona's general obligation bonds; Jacksonville, Florida's excise tax bonds; Keller, Texas' general obligation bonds.