Go West, Slightly: Pittsburgh's PNC Capital Seeks Success in Ohio
- Market Post: Bids Come Early for Some Deals. Smith, Kate // Bond Buyer;8/7/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34157, p1
The article offers information on the early bids for deals in the municipal bond market in the U.S. It informs about several oversubscribed competitive deals such as part Connecticut general obligation deal. According to data provided by Thomson Municipal Market Monitor (TM3), 300 million...
- Pittsburgh's PNC Capital markets revamps muni operation. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;11/06/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30268, p34
Reports that PNC Capital Markets Inc., PNC Bank Corp.'s Section 20 Subsidiary, has broadened its taxable fixed-income area while also revamping its municipal side. Focus of PNC Bank Corp.; Effect of Pennsylvania's underwriting environment on PNC Capital's muni operations; Underscored demand for...
- Philadelphia Deputy Treasurer Joins PNC Capital Markets. Coen, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/24/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34383, p1
Former Philadelphia Deputy Treasurer James Lanham has joined PNC Capital Markets' public finance group.
- PNC capital merges syndications and private placements. Tibbitts, Lisa // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/16/98, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p11
Reports that PNC Capital Market has decided to combine its private placement group with its bank loan syndications group under the leadership of Douglas Shaffer. Benefits of this combination to the company; What will be the focus of the company; Comments from Shaffer.
- PNC capital markets expand N.J. office. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;08/07/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30452, p35
Reports that PNC Capital Markets Inc. has hired two municipal finance bankers in an effort to expand its underwriting expertise into New Jersey. Hiring of former Artemis Capital Group Inc.'s Gus Escher and former assistant deputy director with Philadelphia's budget office Kari Fazio; Career...
- Market Post: Munis Strengthen on Weak Payroll Data. Flynn, Hillary // Bond Buyer;9/8/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34173, p1
The article reports on strengthening of the municipal bonds following release of the weal employment situation report in the U.S. as of September 2014. Topics discussed include statistics for rise in payrolls and long-term municipal mutual fund assets and decline in high yield fund inflows,...
- 22 MCDC Settlements With Firms to be Followed by Another Round. Casey, Jack // Bond Buyer;10/1/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34387, p1
The Securities and Exchange Commission's settlements ordering 22 municipal securities underwriting firms to pay $4.12 million for disclosure violations, is likely to be followed by a third round of settlements with firms under the SEC's Municipalities Continuing Disclosure Cooperation...
- Muni Volume Bounces Back Thanks to New Money Deals. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;8/3/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34353, p1
Municipal bond volume increased in July from a year earlier, as new money issuance more than made up for a drop in refundings to the lowest monthly level of 2015.
- Market Post: Muni Sell-Off Drives Down Inflows. Flynn, Hillary // Bond Buyer;9/8/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34173, p1
The article discusses impact of sale of municipal bond funds in the U.S. on decline in the cash inflows as of September 2014 as reported by Lipper FMI, provider of mutual fund information, owned by media services firm Thomson Reuters. Topics discussed include increase in the yields on the...