THE TRADING FLOOR
- MFR Securities Inc. Hires Six From Samuel A. Ramirez & Co. Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;4/28/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33105, p6
The article announces several appointments of executives at MFR Securities Inc., including Tom Mead as managing director of the company's public finance division, Wilfredo Gort as senior vice president at the company's public finance office in Florida and Dominick Setari as vice president at the...
- People on The Move. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/15/2002, Issue 323008, p5
Reports career developments of the executives in California as of November 2002. Promotion of Evangelista Gonzalez to the position of vice president of Kaweah National Bank; Selection of William J. Conway to the position of marketing director of Downing Planetarium; Recruitment of staff members...
- LOBBYING WORLD. // Hill;8/5/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 95, p9
The article reports career development updates in the U.S. including former representative Kenneth Bentsen Jr. who joined with Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association, Frank Mermoud for TD International, and Cheryl Blum who joined with the Telecommunications Industry Association.
- COMINGS AND GOINGS. // Corporate Legal Times;Sep2002, Vol. 12 Issue 130, p8
Reports career developments for corporate legal executives in the U.S. as of September 2002. Selection of Eric H. Peterson as executive vice president and general counsel for TXU company; Appointment of John K.P. Stone III as senior vice president and general counsel of PolyMedia Corp.;...
- Abbey marketer to run Axa's online services. // Marketing Week;8/10/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 28, p9
Focuses on the appointment of Karen Jones as the marketing director of the electronic business operations of Axa in Great Britain. Responsibility in devising the marketing strategy for the portal site launch; Significance to the development of the site; Career highlights.
- BE YOUR OWN HEADHUNTER. Butcher, David // Management Today;Dec2001, p60
Offers advice to executives who want to become their own headhunter. Avoidance of relying on superiors for career guidance; Assessment of own expertise; Selection of firms to pursue; Benefits of making cold calls.
- APPOINTMENTS. // Money Management;6/3/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p27
The article announces career development involving several investment advisors in Australia including the appointment of Richard Bellis as executive manager of Suncorp Life's life risk adviser solutions, the selection of Andrew Peterson as head of Aviva Investors' retail business development,...
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // Business Journal (Central New York);2/28/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p19
Reports career developments of the executives in New York as of February 2003. Promotion of Thomas V. Dadey Jr. as associate principal of Clough, Harbour & Associates LLP; Selection of Frank A. Polera for the position of account manager at Latorra, Paul & McCann Advertising; Designation of...
- Director named to reform law's new comparative agency. Baker, Sam // Hill;5/17/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 66, p16
The article reports on the appointment of Joe Selby as the first executive director of the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute.