D.C. Area Airports See Boost in Passengers, Revenues
- Passenger totals drop with loss of L.A. flights. Fessenden, Jim // Inside Tucson Business;07/27/98, Vol. 8 Issue 18, p1
Discloses that the loss of several flights to Los Angeles, California has cut the numbers of passengers flying through Tucson International Airport in Tucson, Arizona. Number of passengers for the first half of 1998; Projected increase in passenger traffic in the future.
- SIA expects to soar to record. Brandler, Emily // Journal of Business (10756124);11/23/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 24, pA1
Reports on the expectation of the Spokane International Airport to reach record-breaking passenger levels. Efforts of the airport management to keep the momentum by pushing airlines to provide more nonstop flights to several key cities; Number of daily departures at the airport; Number of...
- Airlines serving Indianapolis International Airport. Ritchie, Petra; Cullather, Sarah // Indianapolis Business Journal;02/16/98, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p32
Lists the airlines serving Indianapolis International Airport in Indianapolis, Indiana according to the number of passengers. Total passengers in 1996 and 1997; Number of local employees; Types of aircraft; Countries served; Nonstop destinations from Indianapolis; Includes US Airways; Northwest...
- FACTS&FIGURES. // Air Transport World;Jul2003, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p114
Presents charts depicting facts and figures related to airlines. Aircraft values; Aircraft data; Airport traffic.
- A surfeit of runways. Thomas, Geoffrey // Air Transport World;Sep2001, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p35
Focuses on the competition for air service in airports in Asia. Delay of the airport project in Bangkok, Thailand; Lack of a rapid transit system linking the city of Incheon to the airport in South Korea; Percentage of the annual passenger traffic growth in Vietnam; List of the top six...
- Flying Ã€ La Carte. // Travel Agent;12/8/2008, Vol. 333 Issue 12, p4
The article focuses on the survey conducted by Amadeus of the air travel performance in the U.S. The primary purpose of the survey is to examine the impact of fee-for-service models towards air travelers both locally and internationally. According to the survey that 85 percent of the air...
- Flying High. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/16/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31720, p31
Focuses on the number of airline passengers boarding at the Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport in Bentonville.
- COLORADO: Decline at DIA. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/4/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31277, p29
Reports on the decline in passenger traffic at Denver International Airport (DIA), Colorado in October 2001. Comparison between the travelers passing through DIA between October 2000 and 2001; Percentage decrease in the international carriers at DIA; Rating of DIA by rating agency Moody's...
- Muskegon Airport Hopes To See Growth Take Off. Sanchez, Mark // Grand Rapids Business Journal;3/25/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p24
Reports the potential for passenger growth at the Muskegon County Airport in Michigan. Share of the local market for business and leisure air travelers; Findings of a study of ticket purchases; Underutilization of the airport.