Long-Term Muni Volume Was $34.24B in June
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;9/7/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31963, p7
The article presents financial graphs showing the Bond market Association Municipal Swap Index. The rates in the graph represent closing interdealer swap prices on September 3 using a quarterly net interest payment and weekly reset structure.
- Market Post: Muni Yields Fall, Following Treasuries. Flynn, Hillary; Smith, Kate // Bondbuyer.com;9/29/2014, p23
The article reports a decline in municipal bond yields by as much as 2 basis points while the front end of the curve held steady. Topics discussed include the drop in Treasuries' yields as tensions in the Middle East worsened after U.S. President Barack Obama ordered for an airstrike on Islamic...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p39
Presents statistics pertaining to municipal bonds in the United States as of December 29, 2000. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; State and local government series rates; Futures market; Reoffering yields.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;01/28/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30567, p35
Presents statistics on the bond market in the United States as of January 28, 1999. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; One-year note index; Reoffering yields; Municipal bond index; Municipal bond prices.
- Fed's Rate Cut Is Helping Some Get Over Their Fear of Munis. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;10/20/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30503, p6
Discusses the impact of the Federal Reserve's unexpected rate cut to the municipal market. Desirability of shorter-term tax-exempts; Credit consciousness of the retail investor; Favorability of prefunded bonds; Volatility in the long end of the market with Treasuries; Appeal of short-term...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;8/3/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32437, p36
The article presents statistics on the municipal bond market in the United States as of August 3, 2006. They include market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, securities prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, visible supply declines, new-issue balances, reoffering...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;7/27/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32432, p32
The article presents statistics relating to the municipal bond market in the United States as of July 27, 2006. They include market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, securities prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, visible supply declines, new-issue balances, and...
- Return-Wise, Munis Beat Expectations. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;1/5/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31793, p1
Reports on the weak performance of the municipal bond market during 2003 in the U.S. Factors contributed to the weak performance of the market; Comparison on the annual total return between 2002 and 2003; Maintenance in the increase of interest rate.
- Market snapshot: Wednesday, February 3. // Bond Buyer;02/04/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30572, p2
Provides information pertaining to bond market in the United States as of February 3, 1998, including yields on government securities and the municipal bond index.