- COMPANY NEWS. // Fire Chief;Jun2003, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p12
Presents company news relating to the fire fighting equipment industry as of June 2003. Acquisition of Seagrave Fire Apparatus by automotive and fire service industry leader James Hebe of Portland, Oregon; Partnership between Rick Sexton's MidAmerica Equipment Co. with Continental Girbau Inc....
- COMPANY ASSOCIATION NEWS. // Fire Engineering;Jan2004, Vol. 157 Issue 1, p246
Reports on developments involving individuals, companies, and associations related to the fire prevention industry in the U.S. as of January, 2004. Announcement by Seagrave Fire Apparatus LLC that Caterpillar will become its standard engine; Nominations for the 2004 Higgins and Langley Memorial...
- COMPANY ASSOCIATION NEWS. // Fire Engineering;Jun2004, Vol. 157 Issue 6, p139
Reports developments in the fire fighting equipment industry in the U.S. as of June 2004. Announcement of joint strategic initiative between Tele Atlas NV and First Responder Systems & Technology LLC; Acquisition of Seagrave Fire Apparatus LLC of a percent ownership in Classic Fire LLC; Award...
- Company association news. // Fire Engineering;Jan1998, Vol. 151 Issue 1, p205
Presents news on developments in the fire fighting and rescue equipment and services industry. Appointment of Glen W. Lindemann as chief executive officer and president of Figgie International, Inc.; Details on the contract between Reeves manufacturing and Antenna Specialists division of Allen...
- Still no deal. KNIGHT, CHRIS // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;3/20/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 68, pA1
The article reports on the non-settlement of an agreement between the Saranac Lake village in New York and the Saranac Lake Volunteer Fire Department (SLVFD) that will enable the department to set up a rescue corporation and hire a paid emergency medical technician. It states that the SLVFD may...
- Carmel Adopts 2 Pumpers. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;7/31/2012, p1
The article reports on the two top-mount pumpers that were delivered by Seagrave Fire Apparatus to the Carmel (Indiana) Fire Department.
- Refurbished Aerialscope Chassis. // Fire Chief;Nov2010, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p164
The article offers information on the Aerialscope Tower Platforms, manufactured by Seagrave.
- PUMPER ROLLS IN CANTON. // Fire Chief;Nov2012, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p157
A photograph of a fire engine from Seagrave Fire Apparatus LLC is presented.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Sep2004, Vol. 157 Issue 9, p106
The article focuses on instruments related to firefighting developed by various fire departments. The Farmington Fire Department designed its two PIERCE pumpers with high-powered engines to handle steep grades; foam systems were also specified because of a number of gas and oil wells in the...