Charleston County, S.C., Set to Sell $100 Million for CareAlliance Health
- Bond Calls & Redemptions. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p24
Lists municipal bond calls and redemptions in the United States as of December 21, 2000. Kentucky Housing Corp.'s housing revenue bonds; Bossier Public Trust Financing Authority, Louisiana's single family mortgage revenue refunding bonds.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;2/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31316, p41
Presents information about bond sales in the U.S. as of January 31, 2002. Sale of U.S. treasury bonds; Information about the Municipal Bond Index; Options on municipal futures.
- Michigan Set to Issue $1.3 Billion of GO Notes This Week. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;12/10/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32770, p4
The article reports that Michigan will sell $1.3 billion of general obligation notes on December 12, 2007. The notes will mature on September 30, 2008, the end of Michigan's fiscal year. The sale will go to covering operating expenses in the general fund of the state. Morgan Stanley will be...
- Market indicators. // Bond Buyer;11/15/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30768, p1A
Presents data on the United States municipal bond market for the week of November 5-11, 1999. Daily rates; United States Treasury yields; Weekly rates; New-issue scales; Placement ratio.
- Monday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;12/1/2014, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 100 7/32 to yield 2.22, up 6/3230-year: 101 0/32 to yield 2.95, unch Municipal BondIndex 125 5/32, up 17/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 12/02) Total: $19.128 billion, up $1.024 billionCompetitive: $5.564 billion, up $420.7 millionNegotiated:...
- Munis Firm; $964 Million of N.Y.C. GOs Offered in Second Day of Retail. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31818, p2
Reports on the performance of the Treasury market in New York for February 9, 2004. Wholesale sales; Wholesale inventories; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p22
Highlights the results of negotiated municipal bond sales in the United States as of December 21, 2000. California Statewide Communities Development Authority's multi-family housing revenue bonds; Pueblo West Metropolitan District, Colorado's water and wastewater revenue bonds.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p23
Highlights the results of competitive municipal bond sales in the United States as of December 21, 2000. Greenwich, Connecticut's general obligation bonds; Coralville, Iowa's general obligation bond anticipation project notes.
- Municipal Bond Elections. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p27
Lists municipal bond elections in the United States as of December 21, 2000.