Municipals, Treasuries Stay Flat Ahead of an Event-Filled Week
- Coming to terms with T-bills and Treasury bonds. Halverson, Guy // Christian Science Monitor;3/8/99, Vol. 91 Issue 69, p16
Offers financial advice. The differences between Treasury bonds and T-bills; The designation of an intended survivor of Series HHH savings bonds as a beneficiary or a co-owner.
- The International Investment Position of the United States at Yearend 2004. Nguyen, Elena L. // Survey of Current Business;Jul2005, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p30
Explores the status of the U.S. in the international investments sector at yearend 2004. Impact of net foreign purchases of U.S. Treasury securities and corporate bonds on the net investment position of the U.S.; Value of U.S.-owned assets abroad; Increase in foreign-owned assets and government...
- `Huge Explosion' of Cash, Fed Fears Put Managers on the Defensive. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;07/30/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30694, p8
Presents investment-related news in the United States (US) as of July 1999. Concern about possible increase in interest rates; Relationship between municipal bond and the US Treasury bills; Implications of the prices of funds.
- Treasury Strips Fell $4.36B in August. Neuman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p2
Reports that newly-issued Treasury securities held in stripped form in the U.S. fell $4.36 billion in August 2004 to a total of $173.814 billion.
- Treasury Details 4-Week Bill Auction. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will sell $22 billion of four-week discount bills on September 8, 2004.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31290, p36
Presents charts providing information regarding statistics of the U.S. bond market on prices of government securities as of December 21, 2001. Treasury bills; Treasury notes and bonds.
- Nigeria sold 190 billion naira in treasury bills with maturities ranging from three months to one year. // African Business News;3/14/2013, p16
The article reports on the 190 billion naira in treasury bills sold by the government of Nigeria with maturities that range from three months to one year.
- India Trims US Treasury Holdings to $57.9B. // India -- West;2/22/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 14, pA23
The article reports that India which is among the top 20 holders of U.S. government securities has been trimming down its holdings since August 2012 and in December 2012, they held the U.S. treasury bills worth $57.9 billion (b).
- The weighted average yield on Mauritius' 273-day Treasury bills inched down to 2.35%. // African Business News;3/19/2013, p26
The article reports that the weighted average yield on Mauritius' 273-day treasury bills fell to 2.35 percent at an auction in March 2013 as compared to 2.74 percent at the previous sale.