Final 1Q GDP Shows 3.9% Growth
- B. Other NIPA and NIPA-Related Tables. // Survey of Current Business;Jun2003, Vol. 83 Issue 6, pD-30
Presents several tables on national income and product accounts of the U.S. for the first quarter of 2003. Personal income; Disposition of personal income; Gross domestic product by industry; Personal consumption expenditures.
- Statistical Annex. // OECD Economic Outlook;Jun2006, Vol. 2006 Issue 1, p159
The article presents statistics related to the recent economic developments in the OECD countries including information on real private consumption expenditure, foreign balance contributions to changes in real gross domestic product and compensation per employee in the business sector.
- Human development and the optimal size of government. Davies, Antony // Journal of Socio-Economics;Mar2009, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p326
Abstract: Previous studies have found evidence for an optimal size of government with respect to GDP growth. In this paper, I look at the impact of the size of government consumption expenditures on social welfare as measured by the Human Development Index. Utilizing dynamic GMM estimation in a...
- Consumer Spending Nosedives in Q4. // Home Textiles Today;3/2/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p2
The article reports on the decline of the U.S. real gross domestic purchases by 5.6% in the fourth quarter of 2008. It notes that the data are a part of the preliminary tally of the gross domestic product (GDP) which decreased at 6.2% annual rate. This is considered as the sharpest...
- The GDP implied deflator. Chowdhury, Anis // Economic & Labour Market Review;Jun2008, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p53
This article will introduce readers to the concept of the gross domestic product (GDP) implied price deflator. The GDP implied deflator is used to measure changes in the overall level of prices for the goods and services that make up GDP. It is an important indicator in the National Accounts as...
- Additional Information About the NIPA Estimates. // Survey of Current Business;Jul2005, Vol. 85 Issue 7, pD-67
Focuses on statistical conventions related to the national income and product account (NIPA) estimates released by the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis. Formula used in calculating the changes in quantities and prices in the current-dollar gross domestic product; Calculation of the implicit...
- ROMANIA: Macroeconomic Data and Forecasts. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Oct2004, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p3
The article reports that Romania's real gross domestic product grew by 6.6% year-on-year (y-o-y) in H104, according to official data released by the National Statistics Board. Economic growth was driven by construction, industrial production and services, which experienced y-o-y increases of...
- CONSUMER MARKET PERSPECTIVE. // Market: Asia Pacific;Nov2005, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p5
Presents economics-related charts about the Asia Pacific region as of November 2005. Consumption growth; Gross domestic product distribution; Purchasing power.
- OECD-TOTAL. // Quarterly National Accounts -- Comptes nationaux trimestriels;2002, Vol. 2002 Issue 3, p12
Presents tabular representations of the gross domestic product by type of expenditure in U.S. dollars for all the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development member countries from 1989 to 2002. Private final consumption expenditure; Government final consumption expenditure; Gross...