- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;4/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32352, p14
Several charts are presented that list the results of negotiated bond sales in the U.S. The following government entities sold the bonds: Catalina Foothills Unified School District in Arizona, California Statewide Communities Development Authority, City of Bridgeport in Connecticut, Baywinds...
- Savings Bonds: Actions Needed to Increase the Reliability of Cost-effectiveness Measures: GAO-03-513. // GAO Reports;6/16/2003, p1
While the Treasury generally pays lower interest rates on U.S. Savings Bonds than it does on other forms of borrowing from the public, it also incurs substantially higher administrative costs to issue and redeem the paper savings bond certificates. To determine whether these higher...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32184, p33
Reports on bonds issued in several states in the United States as of July 27-28, 2005. Amount.
- MIG-1 for L.A. Trans. Murphy, Gavin // Bond Buyer;7/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31918, p31
Reports on the rating conferred by Moody's Investors Service to the tax and revenue anticipatory notes held for sale by Los Angeles, California. Aggregate amount of the notes; Type of rating assigned to the bonds; Purposed of the proceeds which will be derived from the sale.
- Lebanon Bond: More Downside Possible. // Emerging Markets Monitor;4/18/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p17
Forecasts the decline of Lebanon's global bond as of April 2005. Decline of the country's global bond in April 2005; Factors that could contribute to the further decline of the bond; Outlook for the 2005 election in the country.
- Our First Garvees. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/13/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32422, p31
The article reports that the state of Georgia is preparing its first grant anticipation revenue vehicle deal for sale during the last week of July 2006. The Georgia State Road and Tollway Authority will sell $360 million of federal higher grant anticipation revenue bonds and $90 million federal...
- Deals of the Year. Kittower, Diane // Governing;Apr2005, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p58
Provides information on the securities transactions made by U.S. states and localities in 2004 to solve problems such as financing for state-backed insurance. Sale of bonds by the state of Florida to Citizens Property Insurance Corp. for insurance coverage of damages caused by the hurricanes...
- Treasury to Sell $30B 4-Week Bills. // Bondbuyer.com;9/29/2014, p18
The article reports plans of the Treasury Department to sell 30 billion U.S. dollars of 4-week discount bills.
- Weekly T-Bills Go at 0.015%, 0.040% High Rates. // Bondbuyer.com;9/29/2014, p19
The article reports the mixed rates for the Treasury Department's latest 92-day and 182 discount bills with the 3-months incurring a 0.015% high rate from 0.010% and the 6-month incurring a 0.040% high rate.