Radian Asset Assurance Hires Muni Analyst Tenenhaus
- Radian Hires Health Care Analyst LoVaglio From FSA. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;5/20/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31639, p29
Radian Asset Assurance Inc., a Philadelphia-based bond insurer, has hired veteran health care analyst Anthony LoVaglio to work as a vice president in the company's public finance office. LoVaglio, who previously worked as a director in the health care underwriting group at insurer Financial...
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Walker, Susanne; Smith, Aaron T.; DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/3/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31648, p33
Presents information on appointments related to financial services industry in the U.S. as of June 3, 2003. Selection of John Franklin as a managing director and head of BB∓T Capital Markets' health care group; Appointment of Jack Praschnik as senior vice president of Radian Asset Assurance...
- Moody's Drops Radian Asset Assurance to Bal From A3. Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;3/16/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33080, p6
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to downgrade Radian Asset Assurance Inc. to Ba1 from A3 in the U.S. It states that the downgrade of Radian Asset reflects the substantial deterioration in the credit profile of Radian Guaranty, the group's main mortgage insurance...
- California OKs Financial Guaranty License For Radian Asset. // Insurance Advocate;7/14/2003, Vol. 114 Issue 26, p9
Reports that the Radian Asset Insurance Inc. has received its financial guaranty license from California's Department of Insurance. Benefits of the financial guaranty license on the company; Company operations ; Financial performance; Corporate history.
- Dexia Credit Local Hires Radian's Cirillo. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;8/31/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31959, p6
Reports that Dexia Credit Local hired Donald Cirillo in July 2004 as a vice president of credit risk management in its New York office. Previous position of Cirillo at Radian Asset Assurance Inc. in New York City; Scope of Cirillo's responsibilities at Dexia Credit.
- CFN's senior servicing fees stress Conseco deals, Radian takes a hit. M.G. // Asset Securitization Report;1/19/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p1
Reports that the Conseco Finance servicing fee restructuring has delivered its first visible blow to the asset securitization industry. Announcement by double-A rated guarantor Radian Asset Assurance, acting as reinsurer in a deal wrapped by Radian Insurance, would likely pay claims tied to a...
- Being there. Furst, David // Accountancy;Dec2008, Vol. 142 Issue 1384, p83
The author reflects on steps that the financial services industry should take in order to excel in an economic downturn. Steps that the author feels financial executives need to take during an economic downturn include showing their clients that they care about them and operating their...
- Radian Group Appoints S.A. Ibrahim as New Chief Executive Officer. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;4/26/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32119, p25
The article reports that Radian Group Inc., parent company of Radian Asset Assurance Inc., has appointed S.A. Ibrahim, a 27-year veteran of the banking and mortgage industries, as chief executive officer. Ibrahim joined Radian from Green-Point Mortgage, a national mortgage banking company, where...
- The ultimate traders. Jones, Llewellyn // Finance Week;11/15/2002, p20
Reports on the trading activities of financial directors in business enterprises in South Africa from October 31 to November 6, 2002. Trading activities of Durban Roodepoort Deep president Mark Wellesley-Wood and financial director Ian Murray; Transaction types; Price per share.