Delaware Health Facilities Prepares Bond Sale For Hospital Project
- DELAWARE: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p37
Lists the top five senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsels in Delaware as of August 12, 2004. UBS Financial Services; Public Financial Management Inc.; Potter Anderson & Corroon LLP.
- Altius, Potter Anderson, Woodbridge. Noto, Anthony // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/9/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p2
The article announces the appointment of Rhonda Ryan as partner in the London, England office and head of Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) investments of private equity firm Altius Associates Ltd., former chief justice Myron Steele as partner at law firm Potter Anderson & Corroon LLP, and...
- PFM site's bond sale, its first, goes off without a hitch. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;03/31/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30610, p36
Reports that the Public Financial Management Inc. has completed its first competitive bond sale over its private-label Web site. Structure of the general obligation bonds; Optimism of the parties involve in the sale.
- Northern California Hospital District Returns to GOs to Finance Facility. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;12/29/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31789, p4
No abstract available.
- Florida's Shands to Issue $175M for Cancer Center. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/7/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32581, p3
The article reports on the plan of Shands Teaching Hospitals and Clinics Inc. to market the first new-money financing for a $364 million cancer hospital in Florida. The proceeds of the bonds will be used to construct a nine-floor, 192-bed cancer facility. Including $15 million already spent on...
- Fitch Gives a BB to $170M From Miami's Mt. Sinai Health. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/26/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31770, p4
Reports on the planned bond sale of Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami, Florida. Debt of the hospital; Rating of the hospital assigned by Fitch Ratings; Amount of the bond sale.
- Buffalo Authority to Sell $28 Million To Aid Schools, Construction Projects. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;4/18/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32610, p6
The article reports on the plan of the Buffalo Fiscal Stability Authority to sell $28 million of tax-exempt bonds to finance capital construction projects in Buffalo, New York and for its fiscally dependent school district. Public Financial Management Inc. is the financial adviser. The...
- Brewers Ballpark District Defeases $51 Million of Sales-Tax Backed Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/5/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32292, p4
This article reports that Brewers Ballpark District has defeased $51 million of sales-tax backed bonds in Chicago, Illinois. According to the author, it would help to save about $22 million in interest costs. The three series of bonds were defeased to the first date call, one from the year 1999...
- WISCONSIN: Dane County Airport Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/14/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32586, p9
The article reports on the sale of $30 million general obligation bonds to finance improvements on Dane County Regional Airport in Dane County, Wisconsin. Public Financial Management Inc. will serve as the financial adviser of the sale as the county faces general obligation debt of $191 million...