Hospital Consultant Wellspring Hires VP
- Ascension CFO Joins Wellspring. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;6/19/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31163, p6
Reports on the appointment of Jerry P. Widman as health care finance adviser of Chicago, Illinois-based Wellspring Partners Ltd. as of June 19, 2001. Career background.
- Wellspring Hires Principal, Director. // American Banker;5/23/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 99, p17
This article announces the hiring of John E. Morningstar as a principal in the private equity firm Wellspring Capital Management LLC and the appointment of William E. Ramsey as executive director.
- Wellspring taps Williams as acquisitions manager. Rooney, David // Daily Variety;4/1/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 62, p5
Reports on the appointment of Rob Williams as manager of acquisitions at arthouse distributor Wellspring. Career background; Job responsibilities; Upcoming releases for the New York and Los Angeles, California-based company.
- Wellspring taps vet as exec vepee. Oei, Lily // Daily Variety;3/16/2004, Vol. 282 Issue 57, p6
Reports on New York City-based speciality distributor Wellspring Co.'s hiring of Mark Gilula as executive vice president of home entertainment. Promotion of Kimberly Rubin to the position of vice president of marketing; Growth plans of the company.
- MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS. // Materials Management in Health Care;Feb2007, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p7
The article announces the mergers and acquisitions of various medical corporations in the U.S. The Boston Scientific Corp. based in Natick, Massachusetts has acquired the EndoTex Interventional Systems Inc. in Cupertino, California. The Wellspring Partners Ltd. in Chicago, Illinois was acquired...
- Wellspring Exits Neucel. Cody, Tamika // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p10
The article reports that Wellspring Capital Management sold its stake in the wood pulp dissolving specialist Neucel Specialty Cellulose to Fulida Group Holdings. Neucel president and chief executive officer (CEO) Bob Taylor will continue to run the business after the transaction. Neucel produces...
- Wellspring Closes Fifth Fund. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p26
The article reports that Wellspring Capital Management closed its fifth fund, settling on 1.2 billion dollars of commitments.
- Wellspring celebrates 15th. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May95, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p226
Reports on the 15th anniversary celebration of Wellspring Co. in June 1995. Founders; Product line.
- Wellspring Trims Fund Target. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/26/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p7
The article reports that Wellspring Capital Management reduced its target for a new fund to 1.3 billion U.S. dollars.