Rare Decision in Federal Tobacco Case Has Little Effect on Bond Prices
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2016, p3
A chart is presented that shows state of competitive bond sales as of January 20, 2016 including those offered by Alaska Municipal Bond Bk., San Francisco (City & Co.) and Montgomery County.
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2016, p4
A chart is presented that shows state of negotiated note sales as of January 20, 2016.
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2016, p5
A chart is presented that shows negotiated bond sales as of January 20, 2016 including those offered by Birmingham, NE Alabama Water Sewer & Fire and Phoenix Industrial Development Authority.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2016, p6
A chart is presented that shows results of competitive sales as of January 20, 2016 including Florida Department of Transportation's Turnpike Revenue Refunding Bonds, Series 2016A, the General Obligation Bonds, Series 2016 of Galesburg (City) and the General Obligation Alternative Facilities...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
A chart is presented that lists bond supplies and pricing in various U.S. states as of November 19, 2014.
- Competitive Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;2/13/2015, p3
A chart is presented that lists competitive trading notes in the U.S. as of February 13, 2015, with details about issuer, total value of the notes, the financial advisers, and maturity period.
- Munis End Stronger as More Deals Price. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2016, p26
The article reports that arrival of bigger deals on the municipal bond market pushed top-rated bonds to end stronger on January 20, 2016, when Washington state offered two competitive deals amounting to 672.57 million U.S. dollars.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bondbuyer.com;11/10/2015, p1
The article lists visible supply bond rates and the changes in bond rates by states including Arizona, Arkansas, and Colorado.
- Tobacco Move Doesn't Faze Virginia. Vadum, Matlhow; Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/11/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32130, p1
The article reports that the tobacco bond prices were slightly sluggish yesterday following the news that major tobacco companies have entered into arbitration, hoping to win permission to lower payments they make to states under the terms of the 1998 Master Settlement Agreement (MSA). The...