Chicago to Sell $80M of Variable-Rate Debt to Fund Residential Towers
- Fitch Raises Hanover County, Va., To AAA Ahead of $35.6 Million Deal. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/12/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32464, p4
The article announces the upgraded rating of the Hanover County in Virginia to AAA from AA-plus. According to Fitch Ratings, the County's rating will be upgraded due to its $35.6 million deal on September 27, 2006. Another reason is the existence of commercial and residential developments in the...
- Housing Downgrade. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;8/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31953, p35
Reports on the decline in the rating of Moody's Investors Service Inc. on the Gloucester County Senior Housing Development Corp. 1994A and Series 1994B mortgage revenue refunding bonds. Increase in rental revenues; Description of the outlook on the bonds; Effect of reserves held by a trustee for...
- Tennessee Housing Agency Begins $192M Deal in Wake of Upgrade. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/06/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31693, p5
Reports that Tennessee Housing Development Agency will take orders from institutions for revenue bonds to refund debt issued in 1993. Amount of revenue bonds; Rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to bonds; Unusual feature of the deal.
- Student Housing Hurting. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/06/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31693, p31
Reports on the rating given by rating agency Fitch Ratings Inc. to student housing revenue bonds of Will County, Illinois issued for housing development at Joliet Junior College in Joliet, Illinois. Decline in the rating of bonds.
- S&P revises outlook to positive on Ill. HDA. // Bond Buyer;01/14/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30558, p2
Reports on Standard & Poor's announcement that it affirmed its A issuer credit rating on the Illinois Housing Development Authority and revised the outlook to positive from stable.
- ILLINOIS: Mortgage Bonds Dropped. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/8/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33145, p9
The article reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to downgrade the rating of homeowner mortgage revenue bonds of the Illinois Housing Development Authority (IHDA). Moody's has downgraded the rating from Aa2 to Aa3 on $1 billion of the revenue bonds. It states that the...
- S&P Upgrades N.Y. City Housing Development Corp. Burton, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;9/22/2014, p34
The article reports on the upgraded AA+ rating assigned by ratings agency Standard & Poor's (S&P) to New York City Housing Development Corp. bonds under its multi-family housing bond resolution, better known as the open resolution.
- Part of $100M Tennessee Housing Issue Not Subject to AMT. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/10/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32151, p3
Reports on the sale of home mortgage revenue bonds by the Tennessee Housing Development Agency in a deal that should be of interest to in-state retail buyers. Stability of the bond ratings; Capability of the program to sustain significant losses on defaulted mortgage loans without disruption to...
- N.D. HFA Bonds Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;1/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31312, p2
Reports that ratings for housing finance programs bonds of the North Dakota Housing Finance Agency has been raised to Aa2 by rating agency Moody. Factors considered by the rating agency for rating the bonds of the company; Reason behind the stability of credit outlook for the program.