MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, June 29
- Market snapshot: Monday, November 2. // Bond Buyer;11/03/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30513, p2
Presents economic data for the United States compiled as of November 2, 1998. Economic indicators; Bond and government securities prices.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, May 25. // Bond Buyer;5/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31892, p2
Presents a number of economic indicators in the United States as of May 25, 2004. Consumer confidence; Existing home sales; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Bond Buyer's 30-day visible supply; TheMuniCenter List.
- IN BRIEF. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/25/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32906, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the U.S. economic condition. The consumer confidence index declined to 50.4 in June 2008 from an upwardly revised 58.1 in May due to continued negative economic assessment from consumers. The manufacturing activity in the Fifth District has decreased to...
- Municipals Track Narrow Range In Quiet Post-Holiday Trading. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;05/30/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31149, p2
Focuses on bond prices in the United States as of May 2001. Rise of consumer confidence; Ranges of serial bonds yields offered to investors; Effect of economic uncertainty on treasury bonds.
- U.S. consumer sentiment at all-time high. Hoxter, Curtis J. // Caribbean Business;2/10/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p12
Reports that consumer sentiment in the United States surged to an all-time high in January 2000 due to the growth of the economy and the decline in unemployment. Figures from the Conference Board's index gauging US households' economic outlook; Consumer spending; Total economic output; Strength...
- Consumer Confidence Drops For Third Consecutive Month. Weitzman, Jennifer // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/29/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 122, p2
Reports on the reduction of consumer confidence in the U.S. for December 2000. Prospects for the year 2001; Forecast of economic slowdown; Decline of the Composite Index of Leading Economic Indicators.
- Consumer Confidence Declined in February. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/1/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32329, p2
The article reports on the decline of the consumer confidence index in the United States in February 2006. The consumer confidence index declined to 101.7 from an upwardly revised 106.8 in January, according to a report by the Conference Board.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, March 28. // Bond Buyer;03/29/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30859, p2
Provides a snapshot of economic indicators in the United States as of March 28, 2000. Consumer confidence levels; Prices of government securities.
- Consumer Confidence Up to 144.4 in May. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;05/31/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30902, p2
Reports on a rise in the consumer confidence index of the United States in May 2000. Renewed confidence of consumers about economic conditions in the US.