Treasury to Offer Cash Management Bills
- Treasury to Offer $25B 14-Day Cash Management Bills. // Bondbuyer.com;8/27/2015, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $25 billion 14-day cash management bills on Aug. 31.
- Treasury to Offer $29B 14-Day Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/29/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32455, p28
This article reports that according to the U.S. Department of the Treasury, it will auction $29 billion of 14-day cash management treasury bills on August 30, 2006.
- Treasury Details Two Monday Auctions. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;3/4/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32083, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of the Treasury said yesterday that it will raise $2,738 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $38 billion to refund $35,262 billion in maturing securities. Treasury also said it will auction $13...
- Treasury to Offer $15B 11-Day Cash Management Bills. // Bond Buyer;8/26/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34167, p1
The article reports on the decision of the U.S. Treasury Department to auction 15 billion U.S. dollars 11-day cash management bills on September 3, 2014 which are dated September 4 and are due on September 15.
- Treasury to Raise New Cash With 2-Yrs. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/24/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31663, p2
The United States Department of the Treasury plans to raise $3.902 billion of cash by auctioning $25 billion of two-year notes on June 25, 2003 to replace $21.098 billion in maturing securities.
- Treasury 10-Years Go At 4.340% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/12/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31718, p2
Reports on the auction of $13 billion of notes by the U.S. Treasury Department that are due after nine years and eleven months at a 4.340% high yield.
- Treasury 9 3/4s Go at a 4.220%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/8/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31261, p2
Reports on auction of government securities by the U.S. Treasury Department. Bid-to-cover ratio for the securities; Median and low yield for the securities.
- Treasury Details Its 2-Year Auction. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p2
Reports on the auction organized by the U.S. Treasury Department on the two-year notes to raise funds to replace maturing securities as of February 21, 2002.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 0.895% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/11/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31819, p2
Reports on the auctioning of four-week bills at a high yield by the Treasury Department in Washington D.C.