Return to Salterforth
- Fast track to profit on the agenda at Frayling. // Cabinet Maker;9/19/2003, Issue 5356, p5
Reports on the purchase of Staffordshire-based upholstery manufacturer Frayling Furniture by a group of investors led by Peter Woodcock.
- Tough times and reorganisation prompt layoffs at upholstery firms. Lloyd, Mim // Cabinet Maker;08/21/98, Issue 5102, p3
Reports on two Britain-based upholstery manufacturing firms' dismissal of employees. Buoyant Upholstery; Frayling Furniture; Production restructuring and drop in sales cited as factors.
- Staff cutbacks at Frayling. // Cabinet Maker;4/19/2002, Issue 5283, p2
Reports the dismissal of employees in two of the plants of Frayling Furniture. Number of employees dismissed; Reasons for reducing workforce.
- Frayling sales figures reflect imports blow. // Cabinet Maker;06/28/2002, Issue 5293, p4
Reports on the sales drop posted by Frayling FurnitureLtd. in 2001. Amount of loss posted by the firm for the year; Outlook of the company on its prospects for 2002.
- Frayling sheds more staff. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2003, Issue 5343, p3
Reports on leather upholstery firm Frayling Furniture's plan to reduce its workforce in 2003. Estimated number of employees to be dismissed; Challenges facing the company in 2003.
- Frayling keeps UK design base. // Cabinet Maker;6/27/2003, Issue 5344, p5
Reports that Frayling Furniture Ltd. will maintain production design base in Great Britain. Outsourcing of production of lower end and middle market designs to China or Europe; Success of the company's Frayling designed Chinese made Hand Sprung range; Overhead cuts.
- A first for Silentnight Holdingsâ€¦. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2007, Issue 5551, p38
A photograph of the 1978 managing directors and chief executives of Silentnight Holdings PLC is presented.
- THE PRODUCTS: Silentnight Beds. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2011, Issue 5738, p19
The article offers brief information on the PocketZing3 pocket spring bed technology by Silentnight Beds.
- Silentnight Group to consolidate production. // Cabinet Maker;11/4/2011, Issue 5762, p8
The article reports on the plan of Silentnight Group Ltd. to close its factory in Batley and make Barnoldswick its main production site in England to absorb the forecast production requirements of both facilities.