G plan pine woos customers in Paris
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;1/28/2005, Issue 5423, p8
Reports on the products offered by G Plan Cabinets in Great Britain.
- G Plan duo expands into bedrooms. // Cabinet Maker;02/09/2001, Issue 5224, p6
Reports the expansion of Fresco and Pavilion products to bedroom furniture of G Pal Cabinets. Retention of the original designs; Features of the furniture; Comments of merchandise director George McGraw.
- Signature holiday promotion. // Cabinet Maker;3/15/2002, Issue 5278, p4
Reports the launching of the consumer promotion advertising campaign of furniture industry G Plan Cabinet in Great Britain.
- Sun shines on Cosmopolitan. // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p51
Focuses on the inspiration for the Cosmopolitan bedroom range of G Plan Cabinets in France. Design of the bedroom range; Award received by the company for the product; Product concept.
- The latest lines in living room furniture. // Cabinet Maker;3/18/2011, Issue 5729, p20
The article focuses on the latest lines and trends in living room furniture from various furniture manufacturers and designers in Great Britain. It mentions the Classic Collections Matisse and Gainsborough from G Plan Cabinets, which reflects the mutli-functional nature of the living room. It...
- VISUAL IMPACT. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2011, Issue 5738, p20
The article offers brief information on several audio visual (AV) furniture in Great Britain including the customized glass audio stands from Futureglass Ltd., Reflect and Impro TV cabinets and stands from Gecko Furniture and the Classic Collections living and dining ranges from G Plan Cabinets.
- Statement Living. // Cabinet Maker;7/15/2011, Issue 5746, p38
The article features several products from tables to chairs from various home furnishing and furniture companies in Great Britain. It takes a look at the variety of furniture and home furnishings including the wide-ranging portfolio of modern furniture from Caxton Furniture. It also notes on the...
- Working the market. // Cabinet Maker;8/29/2003, Issue 5353, p10
Focuses on the trends in home office furniture in Great Britain. Importance of innovation to increase sales; Designs of the furniture of G Plan Cabinets; Features of the Online range of Teemo.
- LOCK STOCK. // Cabinet Maker;3/11/2011, Issue 5728, p20
The article features several cabinet collections amongst various furniture collectors and furniture makers in Great Britain. It includes the collection of Caxton Furniture, G Plan Cabinets, Kingstown Furniture Ltd., Wood Bros Inc., Moore & Bradfield, and Betheaston. Photographs depicting the...