On the Use of National Accounts in Value Analysis
- Introduction. Mattick Jr., Paul // International Journal of Political Economy;Fall92, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p3
This article introduces a series of articles, published in the fall 1992 edition of the periodical â€œInternational Journal of Political Economyâ€, which focus on the power of Marxian categories for the analysis of capitalism as a dynamic social system. As Paolo Giussani observes, in...
- Financing Behavior of Japanese Firms. Sakai, Koji // Japanese Economy;Winter2009/2010, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p3
This article tests the trade-off theory against the pecking-order theory of corporate financing behavior on a panel data set of publicly traded Japanese firms for 1964 to 2005. Comparing the explanatory powers for both the trade-off and the pecking-order models, we find the following. First, for...
- trickle up. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);11/5/2007, Issue 43, p9
The article defines "trickle up," an economic term current in 2007. According to the periodical "trickle up" refers to the redistribution of wealth from a low income group to the wealthy. The article notes that 1% of Americans earn 21% of the national income. It is suggested that "trickle up"...
- Appendixes. // Survey of Current Business;Jul2007, Vol. 87 Issue 7, pD-70
Additional information about the national income and product accounts estimates of the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis is presented.
- Appendixes: A. Additional Information About the NIPA Estimates. // Survey of Current Business;Jan2010, Vol. 90 Issue 1, pD.87
A variety of algorithms, forms, and information that relate to the article about national income and product accounts (NIPAs).
- Appendixes. // Survey of Current Business;Feb2007, Vol. 87 Issue 2, pD-81
A variety of terms that relate to articles which appeared in the February 2007 issue of "Survey of Current Business" are presented.
- Equalities of the SNA shown in the tables. // Quarterly National Accounts -- Comptes nationaux trimestriels;2005, Vol. 2005 Issue 1, p8
Presents tabular representations of the equalities of the System of National Accounts as of 2005.
- COUNTRIES - PAYS. // Quarterly National Accounts -- Comptes nationaux trimestriels;2005, Vol. 2005 Issue 1, p35
Presents information on the national data featured in a 2005 issue of the periodical "Quarterly National Accounts."
- Tax Britannica: Nineteenth century tariffs and British national income. Dakhalia, Sami; Nye, John V.C. // Public Choice;Oct2004, Vol. 121 Issue 3/4, p309
Focuses on 19th century tariffs and national income of Great Britain. Economic history of the country; Traditional accounts of commercial history.