Key Message is Consistency
- In and About This Issue. Hudson, Howard Penn // Public Relations Quarterly;Fall2000, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p2
Discusses several articles which focused on public relations.
- How to Master the Art of Advertising. // Special Events;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p8
The article discusses ways to master the art of advertising, particularly, print advertising. Topics include the need to know the one's industry by keeping in touch with what is current in the industry through an industry magazine or becoming involved in an association, how to establish one's...
- Consumer shops gain momentum. Gofton, Ken // Marketing (00253650);5/17/2001, p65
Discusses the performance and prospects of consumer public relations (PR) agencies in Great Britain as of 2000. Chart on the top consumer agencies; Top agencies in fashion, beauty, charity, consumer goods, travel, entertainment and automotive sectors; Growth factors; Dominance of the market by...
- `Not Now' Isn't `Not Ever.'. Cecil, Jim // On Wall Street;Feb2000, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p72
Provides information for stockbrokers on the steps to making a profitable customer relationship with seminar attendees. Need to build a client-centered database; Need for learning the fundamentals of marketing; Guide for automating contact scenarios.
- Ensure success of CRM with a change in mindset. Hasan, Matt // Marketing News;4/14/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p16
This article focuses on customer relationship management. Customer relationship management (CRM) has been around for more than a decade now. Simply put, CRM is the framework and infrastructure that enables businesses to target, acquire, retain and develop profitable customers with whom the...
- Keep it real. Mason, Mike // Electro Optics;Dec/Jan2008, Issue 191, p78
The article talks about the author's belief that to develop mutually profitable customer relationships companies must create solutions to real-world problems. A crucial factor for businesses operating in the photonics market is to ensure that time and effort is expended in developing real-world...
- A Day in the Life of CRM. Conlon, Ginger // CRM Magazine;Jun2003, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p8
Deals with the importance of customer-focused activities in conducting a customer relationship management (CRM) strategy. Views on conducting a CRM task; Example of how a complete view of customers can show their true value.
- New directions in customer research and the issue of ownership: A marketing research viewpoint. Nancarrow, Clive; Rees, Sharon; Stone, Merlin // Journal of Database Marketing & Customer Strategy Management;Sep2003, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p26
The growth of customer relationship management (CRM) has been dramatic, yet the CRM opportunity is rarely fully exploited. Reasons for this are described with, in particular, an emphasis on opportunities for marketing researchers to become more involved and help implement CRM effectively. The...
- The "Forgotten Customers". Liblong, Sue // Contract Management;Dec2004, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p14
Discusses the importance of including internal customers during the planning and implementation of an information technology project in the United States. Customer relationship management in system implementation; Questions to consider when putting together an implementation program;...