CTAM Summiters Meet 'Outsiders'
- New Services Get Their Due. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;7/25/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p27
Focuses on the annual conference of the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) to be held at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia from July 24 to 26, 2005. Reason for the selection of Philadelphia as the event's location according to CTAM president and CEO...
- CTAM Team on Message About Cable. Hall, Lee // Television Week;10/24/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 43, pS4
This article discusses the efforts of the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) to keep the U.S. cable television industry on track as of October 2005. According to CTAM president and CEO Char Beales, before she joined the CTAM, the group was faced with a multitude of...
- A few days in paradise could focus your mind. // Professional Engineering;04/11/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p65
Previews the International Young Professionals Summit meeting in Australia. Aims of the summit; Summit delegates; Application requirements for the delegates; Date and venue of the gathering.
- Global Health Summit in Kochi to Discuss Effective Solutions for India. DUTT, ELA // News India Times;11/30/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 48, p12
The article presents information on the Global Healthcare Summit hosted by American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin, a professional association for Indian American physicians, in Kochi, Kerala, India, from January 1-3, 2013.
- Summit hopes to thwart Black land loss. // New York Amsterdam News;02/19/98, Vol. 89 Issue 8, p4
Highlights the 2nd National Black Land Loss Summit hosted by Land Loss Fund, member organization of the Concerned Citizens of Tillery. Theme and objectives of the summit; Topics to be discussed in the summit; Historical significance of the summit's venue.
- Daylight Coalition calls off summit. Davis, Andrea Muirragui; Schoettle, Anthony; Schnitzler, Peter // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/1/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p6A
Reports on the indefinite postponement of 2002 strategy summit by the Hoosier Daylight Coalition in Indianapolis, Indiana. Reason for the postponement; Members of the coalition.
- Autumn Breeze: Summit to Become a Fall Conference in 2010. // CableFAX Daily;7/17/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 136, p1
Reports on the decision of the Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) to move the CTAM Summit from summer to fall in year 2010. Reasons for the move; Statement from CTAM president and chief executive officer Char Beales about the decision.
- WILLNER: The "New Road" Warrior. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;7/19/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p5A
Profiles Michael Willner, CEO of Insight Communications Co. and winner of the 2004 Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) Grand TAM award. Reaction towards the award; Opinion of CTAM president and CEO Char Beales on the leadership capabilities of Willner; Professional...
- Keeping Cable at the Forefront. Ross, Chuck // Television Week;10/24/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 43, pS2
This article focuses on the awards given by Television Week to the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) in 2005 for its leadership in the U.S. cable television industry. The Television Week Cable Executive Team of the Year award was given to CTAM president and CEO Char...