- freeze frame. // Multichannel News;12/16/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 47, p30
Photographs of several events related to the broadcasting industry are presented which include the Lustgarten Foundation's 13th annual Holiday Rock 'N' Roll event, the ShowTime's Holiday event and the staff of Alliance for Women in Media and Walter Kaitz Foundation.
- Emmy unspools int'l TV test in Gotham. Guider, Elizabeth // Daily Variety;11/18/2005, Vol. 289 Issue 36, p4
Reports on the hold of the first International Emmy World Television Festival in New York City. Sponsorship of Home Box Office Inc. of a party that opens the event; Role of the International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences in organizing the event; Aim of the event to showcase the best in...
- WELCOME TO WISTERIA LANE. Lisotta, Christopher // Television Week;1/10/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p2
Reveals that ABC will host the semiannual Television Critics Association Press Tour at the Universal City Hilton in Los Angeles, California.
- FESTIVAL SCHEDULE. // Variety;9/11/2006, Vol. 404 Issue 4, special section p12
The article presents the schedule of events and activities included in the itinerary of the New York Television Festival, which will be held in New York City in 2006. It includes information on the types of activities comprising the festival, the time frame for such activities and the location...
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;2/18/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p32
A photo essay is presented highlighting events and conferences related to the cable television and broadcasting industry in the U.S. as of February 2008.
- Video Forum in February. Ringrose, Fergal // TVB Europe;Dec2006, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p3
The article offers information on the 2007 VideoForum show in Great Britain from February 6 to 8.
- Istanbul to host TV market in 2011. Guider, Elizabeth // Hollywood Reporter;2/9/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 16, p5
The article reports on the move of DISCOP and the National Association of Television Programming Executives (NATPE) to approve the DISCOP Middle East bazaar in Istanbul, Turkey.
- ROVING Eye. // Television Week;1/12/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p56
Provides an update on events in the television broadcasting industry in the U.S. as of January 12, 2003.
- Japanese market, fest merge. Schilling, Mark // Daily Variety;5/21/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 35, p5
The article reports on the merger of television industry's Tokyo Contents Market and Licensing Asia in Japan in 2010.