All Rise: Bond Yield Indexes Up, Buoyed by Good News on the Economy
- Camden County Sewer Sale. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32454, p35
The article reports on the sale of sewer revenue refunding bonds by the Camden County Municipal Utilities Authority in Camden County, New Jersey. The county will negotiate a sell of more than $100 million of the said revenue. UBS Securities LLC is the underwriter of the deal while Acacia...
- Memphis' to Sell $95M With First Southwest as New FA. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/12/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32606, p29
The article reports on the marketing activity of Memphis regarding its selling of general obligation bond offerings in the U.S. Memphis will be in the market selling $95 million general obligation bond offerings. Such move has been carried out as a result of its establishment of a new...
- Moody's: Covenant Quality Resumes Decline. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/18/2013, p21
The article reports o the decline of covenant quality of high yield bonds in January 2013.
- Denver's $12M of Mini-Bonds Sell Out in Hour. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;8/5/2014, p8
The article reports on the fifth yearly sale of Mini-Bonds in Denver, Colorado in August 2014. Topics covered include the total amount of bonds sold in the city during the month as well as the importance of the bonds to the Better Denver projects in the city. Also mentioned are details about the...
- Case study: The danger of breaching investment bond income rules. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);3/28/2013, p56
The article presents a case study of a British family to illustrate the danger posed by breaching investment bond income rules. It is noted that the family invested in a life insurance bond through the sale proceeds of their previous house. It is mentioned that the family paid the bank loan by...
- Investors Take Cash from High Yield. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/6/2013, p17
The article reports that outflow from high yield bond funds amounted to 643 million U.S. dollars for the week ended January 1, 2014.
- HIGH YIELD BOND FUND PERFORMANCE. // Leveraged Finance News;4/22/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 16, p10
A table is presented which shows data on high yield bond fund performance with funds including Peritus High Yield, MassMutual Premium, and Pioneer High Yield.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;4/16/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31864, p31
Presents data on visible bond supply by state, for April 8 and 15, 2004.
- Ohio Commission Cancels Refunding, But Proceeds With Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32181, p33
Reports that the Public Facilities Commission will bring about a multi-million dollars of new money to market but canceled plans to refund about 150 million dollars of bonds after market conditions shifted. Plans of the commission to issue a multi-million dollars of common schools new money...