Music Net Fuse 'Downloads' a Daily Countdown Show
- Fuse Offers Audience Videos on Demand. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;5/3/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p82
Reports on the launching of an on-demand music service by the music-video channel Fuse. Comment from Fuse president Marc Juris on the interactive television service to be offered by company; Advantage of the company's VOD service for cable subscribers; Details on the launching of the television...
- Web Sites Start to Replace Affiliate Kits. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;07/24/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p34
Reports on the decrease in the volume of mailed kits received by cable operators from networks featuring upcoming programming, sales promotions and the like with the increase in the use of the Internet as medium of choice of several networks. Programmers using the affiliate Web-site route...
- Channel 5 to create online hub for Big Brother and syndicate clips. Davies, Jessica // New Media Age;4/21/2011, p07
The article reports that television station Channel 5 is planning to launch a dedicated online site for television show "Big Brother" and may include a free 24-hour live streaming of the show's content.
- Added value for stations in 'ebay-TV'. Pursell, Chris // Electronic Media;11/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p1
Focuses on the importance of eBay, the popular Internet auction site for the television stations in the U.S. Expected services provided by Sony Pictures Television and eBay collectively in the form of ebay-TV; Significance of ebay-TV for local stations; Appointment of actress Molly Pesce to...
- Competition among broadcast-related Web sites. Kiernan, Vincent; Levy, Mark R. // Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media;Spring99, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p271
Examines a selection of web sites sponsored by English-language commercial television stations in the United States. Lack of support for a theory on the influence of the television station on the operation of the site; Absence of journalistic competition among the web sites; Interest of the...
- WEWS site's a real snow job. Shaw, Russel // Electronic Media;12/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 51, p12
Focuses on Cleveland, Ohio-based television station WEWS' Web site as of December 20, 1999. Background on the Web site's snow alerts electronic mail service.
- Site of the week. Tedesco, Richard // Broadcasting & Cable;02/21/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 8, p63
Features the Web site of KHOU-TV in Houston, Texas. Schedule of live streaming of newscasts; Launch date; Specifications; Site highlights.
- Site of the Week. Tedesco, Richard // Broadcasting & Cable;10/12/98, Vol. 128 Issue 42, p74
Presents information on the Web site of KGAN(TV). Features of the site; Highlights of the site.
- Site of the week. Tedesco, Richard // Broadcasting & Cable;01/18/99, Vol. 129 Issue 3, p134
Describes Web site of Memphis, Tennessee-based television station WPTY-TV. Site features; Number of visitors per week; Advertising strategy.