History Channel Books Passage on Intrepid
- A dual personality. Trigoboff, Dan // Broadcasting & Cable;1/7/2001, Vol. 132 Issue 1, p41
Focuses on issues related to advertising in the television industry in Illinois. Advertisements for political candidates; Revenue of the industry; Plans of WCFN concerning its programming.
- IN BRIEF. // Televisual;Feb2005, p7
Reports developments related to television broadcasting in Great Britain. Expansion of the advertiser-funded programming unit by Twofour TV; Launch of a new channel by UKTV; Facilitation of a series of screenings and talks at the NFT by the British Animation Awards.
- Fierce fight for first. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;8/29/2005, Vol. 288 Issue 40, pA1
Reports on the efforts of television networks to include television programs in their fall 2005 schedule that are appealing to the public in the U.S. Trend in television programs; List of programs that are included in the fall schedule; Advertising strategy for the programs.
- The Local Imperative. Sternberg, Scott // Broadcasting & Cable;8/21/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 33, p30
The article presents an opinion on the development of syndicated content in television programming by local television stations in the U.S. Local programming could be a success for local stations. Local stations offer a unique experience to viewers compared to national stations. Local...
- Special events and synergy big in Texas. Wang, Karissa S. // Electronic Media;4/22/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p4
Focuses on the advertising sales campaigns in Dallas Texas. Details on the Health Expo sponsored by KXAS-TV; Comment of KXAS general manager Tom O'Brien on success of the event; Accounts on the increase of television revenues.
- ITV2 promises flexible airtime sales strategy. Beale, Claire // Campaign (UK);11/06/98, Issue 45, p4
Reports on the plans of ITV2, ITV's digital television channel, to adopt an airtime sales strategy designed to offer advertisers a more flexible way into the brand. Launching date for the airtime on the channel; Information on ITV2.
- C4 BACKS BABY-EATER. Clarke, Steve // Daily Variety;12/31/2002, Vol. 277 Issue 60, p6
Reports on the television broadcast of the documentary 'Beijing Swings' at Channel 4 in London, England. Highlights of the television program; Criticisms on the airing of the program; Reaction of the television channel on the controversy.
- South Eastern Asia: TiTV transformation may spark rate r. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;11/30/2007, p83
The article focuses on the effect of the transformation of the Thailand-based television station TiTV into a public broadcaster on Thai advertisers. TiTV is set to go advertisement-free and will change its operations to become a fully public television station from early 2008. Advertisers have...
- EBB & FLOW. Bergantini-Grillo, Jean // Broadcasting & Cable;9/22/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 38, p14
Predicts the revenue of local television stations in the U.S. from advertising in the fourth quarter of 2003. Percentage increase in revenue; Views of television executives on the effects of political advertising on the revenue.