Default Trial Delayed
- Massachusetts agency looks at unique garage financing. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;06/11/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30660, p1
Reports on the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority's approach in using bonds to finance a parking garage project in the state. Details of the construction project; Differences from the authority's previous bond deals; Bond ratings.
- Spokane PDA Controversy Could Harm City's Credit Rating. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;08/17/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30956, p3
Reports on the controversy surrounding the Spokane Parking Public Development Authority. Proposal to dissolve the authority; Plans to issue parking garage bonds.
- Chicago Park District set for parking-garage revenue bond sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;09/27/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30734, p40
Reports on the revenue bond issue of the Chicago Park District to renovate the city's downtown parking garages. Managers of the bond issue; Structure and rating of the bonds.
- Florida County Considers Options After Dumping Issue's Underwriters. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;06/13/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30911, p4
Focuses on the consideration of Broward County commissioners on how to forego on a bond issue for a parking garage in Florida. Demand of the commissioners for the request letters of interest form underwriters; Concern over the effects of the participation of Howard Gary & Co. in the deal;...
- Pennsylvania Agency to Sell $49M for Philadelphia Garage. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;12/5/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31526, p3
Reports that the Pennsylvania Economic Development Financing Authority will sell multi-million dollars worth of revenue bonds to build a nine-level parking garage at a station in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Assignment of ratings to the stand-alone parking garages by credit rating agencies;...
- Missouri Board Advances Garage Plans As Part of St. Louis' Convention Complex. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;05/18/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30894, p4
Reports on the Missouri Development Finance Board's plan to sell bonds to finance the construction of a parking garage for a downtown convention complex in Saint Louis. Other projects for which the board had pledged state income tax credits to bondholders; Details of the parking garage project.
- ILLINOIS: Mille ILLINOIS nnium TIF. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/16/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31305, p33
Reports that the city of Chicago has issued a total of $190 million of limited-tax parking facilities bonds in order to pay for the Millennium Park project initiated by Mayor Richard M. Daley. Source of the funds required for coverage of debt service payment on the bonds; Mode of repayment of...
- Spokane, Wash., May Sell New Bonds To Bail Out Ailing Garage Project. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;05/08/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30886, p3
Reports on the plan of Spokane, Washington to issue general obligation bonds. Bail out of a parking garage that is not generating enough money to pay debt service; Payment of original bonds.
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;3/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31337, p27
Reports developments related to the bonds in the U.S. Worth of revenue bonds allocated for the construction of stadium in Phoenix, Arizona; Reaction on the use of bond proceed in purchasing commemorative paperweights in Kansas; Efforts of the city council of Austin to pool funds for the...