A RARE GLIMPSE
- A RARE GLIMPSE. Takayama, Hideko // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);6/28/2004 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 143 Issue 26, p54
Looks at North Korea as a destination spot. Where to stay; Best restaurants at which to dine; Shopping in North Korea; What to see.
- Pain Management. Perrin, Wendy // Conde Nast Traveler;May2005, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p124
Discusses some travel tips to help save money when planning for vacation in Europe. Search for a three-star hotel; Modes of transportation; Deals on dining; Shopping where and when the locals shop.
- On The Road Again. Hall, Cecily // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/24/2008, Vol. 195 Issue 88, p12
This article offers information on domestic and international destinations most booked by U.S. travel agents for summer 2008. 23.6 percent of agents' clients have booked a vacation to Florida, where water parks abound, like Adventure Landing in Jacksonville and The Rapids Water Park in West Palm...
- BALI. // Australian Table;Jun2007, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p14
The article presents travel-related information on Bali, Indonesia. For shopping, head to Jalan Legian or visit a local market for a rich variety of local fruit and wares. As sunset falls, head to the beachfront bar and restaurant Ku De Ta in Seminyak. The Three Brothers Inn in Legian is...
- Pie's the limit in Guernsey. Jacks, Philippa // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;6/4/2010, Issue 2915, p40
The article offers travel information on the small island of Guernsey. It features its restaurants including the Auberge, and the Farmhouse. It also looks at the four-star hotel St Pierre Park, which boasts 131 rooms and extensive facilities including Le Mirage Health Suite with indoor pool,...
- Wet and wild, wine and dine. Jacks, Philippa // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;6/4/2010, Issue 2915, p42
The article offers travel information on the small island of Jersey. It notes that the destination produces award-winning wines, cider, apple brandy, and its own range of chocolates since its climate is well suited for grape-growing. It also looks at the five-star Longueville Manor, which has a...
- The Peaceful, Charming Little Island of Anguilla. Eddins Jr., J. M. // World & I;Apr2005, Vol. 20 Issue 4, pN.PAG
Relates a vacation in Anguilla. Restaurants along the beach; Resorts in the island; Room rates at the Cap Jaluca hotel.
- More Jet Set Escapes. Kaufman, David // Travel & Leisure;Jul2004, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p75
Introduces various jet set escapes. Shopping tour and stay in Milan; Contact information of hotels in Santo Domingo; Amenities of hotels in Monte Carlo.
- Christmas at the Beach. Thompson, Annette // Southern Living;Dec2006, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p36
The article presents the Yuletide travel destinations in Destin and Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Acme Oyster House offers excellent fried oysters and shrimps while AJ's Seafood %#x0026; Oyster Bar provides the nice scenes of Destin Harbor. For shoppers, any of the Silver Sands Factory Stores' 100...