Louisiana Bond Commission Approves $475M of Debt for Mixed Bag of Projects
- Fishing Report. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;1/29/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31313, p35
Reports that Oklahoma city, Oklahoma officials reviewed a feasibility report that confirmed its belief to issue lease revenue bonds to build Bass Pro Shops Inc. Amount of lease revenue bonds to be issued by the company; Reasons to build Bass Pro Shops Inc.; Area of the building.
- Louisiana High Court to Hear Case Involving Bass Pro Shops TIF District. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/28/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32412, p3
The article reports on the decision of the Louisiana Supreme Court to hear a case that involve a tax increment finance district. The case involves the request of Bass Pro Shops Inc. for the Denham Springs Economic Development District to issue $50 million of bonds for the construction of a...
- Fishing for Information. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31356, p31
Reports on the lawsuit filed by Citizens Against Taxpayer Abuse to force city officials to reveal documents used in deciding to spend for a Bass Pro Shop building in Oklahoma. Plan of the city to issue an amount as a revenue bond deal; Use of sales tax to refurbish the Bass Pro Bricktoem site;...
- Camden County Sewer Sale. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32454, p35
The article reports on the sale of sewer revenue refunding bonds by the Camden County Municipal Utilities Authority in Camden County, New Jersey. The county will negotiate a sell of more than $100 million of the said revenue. UBS Securities LLC is the underwriter of the deal while Acacia...
- Memphis' to Sell $95M With First Southwest as New FA. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/12/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32606, p29
The article reports on the marketing activity of Memphis regarding its selling of general obligation bond offerings in the U.S. Memphis will be in the market selling $95 million general obligation bond offerings. Such move has been carried out as a result of its establishment of a new...
- Moody's: Covenant Quality Resumes Decline. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/18/2013, p21
The article reports o the decline of covenant quality of high yield bonds in January 2013.
- Denver's $12M of Mini-Bonds Sell Out in Hour. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;8/5/2014, p8
The article reports on the fifth yearly sale of Mini-Bonds in Denver, Colorado in August 2014. Topics covered include the total amount of bonds sold in the city during the month as well as the importance of the bonds to the Better Denver projects in the city. Also mentioned are details about the...
- Case study: The danger of breaching investment bond income rules. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);3/28/2013, p56
The article presents a case study of a British family to illustrate the danger posed by breaching investment bond income rules. It is noted that the family invested in a life insurance bond through the sale proceeds of their previous house. It is mentioned that the family paid the bank loan by...
- Investors Take Cash from High Yield. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/6/2013, p17
The article reports that outflow from high yield bond funds amounted to 643 million U.S. dollars for the week ended January 1, 2014.