Rhode Island Hospital's LOC at Risk, Moody's Warns
- Moody's Drops Mass. Hospital Ahead of Major Expansion Deal. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;8/31/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33375, p3
The article reports that the Lowell General Hospital has been downgraded to Baa1 from A3 by Moody's Investors Service as it plans to increase its debt load to finance a new patient tower.
- NEW YORK: Methodist Drops Two Notches. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;5/14/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32628, p9
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has lowered the New York Methodist Hospital's rating two notches from A3 to Baa2 with a stable outlook. The downgrade affects $68.2 million of the Brooklyn hospital's outstanding debt. The Moody's report cited a material decline in...
- Tampa General on Review. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/5/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33692, p7
The article reports on the debt of Tampa General Hospital, located on the central west coast of Florida, which placed the A3 rating from Moody's Investors Service Inc. on review for possible downgrade on April 3, 2012.
- Moody's upgrades Michigan hospital agency. Baar, Aaron // Bond Buyer;10/15/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30252, p3
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has upgraded $74 million of debt issued in 1995 by the Michigan State Hospital Finance Authority for the Sinai Hospital of Greater Detroit, Michigan. Sinai's debt in line with other bonds issued by the hospital system; Medical Center's plans to fully...
- New York Methodist Upgraded to Baa1 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;8/5/2014, p24
The article reports on the move of credit rating firm Moody's Investors Service to upgrade the rating of The New York Methodist Hospital from Baa2 to Baa1. Topics covered include the clarification on future debt and capital plans of the hospital as well as rise in its investments. Also mentioned...
- Moody's: Default Rate Falls to 1.9%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/8/2011, p8
The article reports on the decrease in the global speculative-grade default from 2.3 percent in June to 1.9 percent in July 2011, as reported by the Moody's Investors Service.
- Oklahoma's GO Affirmation. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/7/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33659, p5
The article reports on Oklahoma's Aa2 ratings and mentions the positive outlook of Moody's Investors Service Inc. for the 222.5 million dollars general obligation debt of the state.
- Moody's Lowers Tulsa Airport Debt; DFW Outlook Negative . Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31274, p5
Reports on a reduction in debt of Tulsa Airports Improvement Trust in Oklahoma to A3 from A2 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Plan of Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) International Airport Board to sell its joint revenue bonds; Objective of sale of bonds; Plan of trust officials to sell their general...
- INDIANA: Clark County Falls to A1. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/5/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33445, p7
The article reports on the downgrading of Clark County's debt by Moody's Investors Service Inc. from Aa3 to A1 in Indiana.