Lake County, Ind., to Sell $54M of Warrants
- Broward County Fla., to Weigh Refunding, End to 3 Swaptions. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/8/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32376, p3
This article reports that the Broward County government of Florida is weighing a decision to approve the refunding of $166.2 million of debt and to sign off on a $15.7 million payment to terminate three swaptions. A contract committed the county to pay a termination fee if it chooses not to...
- Indiana Bond Bank Planning Record $920 Million Note Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/8/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31548, p1
Reports that the Indiana Bond Bank in Indiana plans to sell 920 million dollars of one-year notes as of January 2003. Reasons for the sale; Finance company that will manage the sale; Details of the bond deal.
- INDIANA: Bond Bank SRFs. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p39
Reports on the plan of Indiana Bond Bank to sell its state revolving loan fund bonds to replenish a fund that has experienced demands for loans from local municipalities. Year of maturity for bonds; Main purpose of the syndicate sale of bonds.
- Indiana Bond Bank Offers $20 Million in Tans as Program Continues to Grow. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31428, p4
Reports the marketing of tax anticipation notes by the Indiana Bond Bank. Purchase of tax warrants from the local entities; Participation of the local communities in the program; Utilization of the bond bank.
- Indiana Bond Bank's $472M Tan Deal Maintains Program's Growth. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/16/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31305, p30
Reports that the Indiana-based Indiana Bond Bank plans to sell $472 million of tax anticipation notes (Tan) in January 2002. Expectation of company officials regarding the reception of the sale; List of local entities participating in the Tan program; Purpose for which Indiana uses the proceeds...
- Indiana Bond Bank to Sell Water Deal In a Cross-Collateralized Financing. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;04/04/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30863, p3
Reports on the decision of the Indiana Bond Bank to sell its second joint-wastewater and drinking water deal involving revolving fund program bonds. Manager hired to handle the deal; Rating of the issue.
- Localities in Indiana's Lake County to Borrow Despite Tax Feud. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/28/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32038, p28
The article reports that Indiana Bond Bank officials plan to bring about $650 million of short-term notes to market in January 2005 with about $100 million of that privately placed for Lake County municipal borrowers, thus ending a ban on those entities' ability to borrow through the bond bank....
- D.C. Still Planning $210M Tobacco Deal, But Mayor's Position Unclear. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/10/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32357, p3
The article reports on the plan of the District of Columbia on the sale of 210 million dollars in tax-exempt tobacco-backed bonds despite the uncertain stand of Mayor Anthony Williams on the potential use of bond proceeds. This was disclose three days after the District Council gave preliminary...
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33591, p19
A table is presented which shows the negotiated bond offerings of various issuers including Indiana Bond Bank, Nederland Independent School District (ISD), and King County, Washington.