MSRB Outlines Telecommunications Test Plan
- MSRB Details Real-Time Price System. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;6/2/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31896, p1
Reports on the deadline for municipal broker-dealers to test the United States Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's (MSRB) real-time transaction reporting system. Automated comparison of inter-dealer transactions; Proposal for the reporting system filed by MSRB with the Securities and...
- MSRB to Issue Series Of Proposals. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;7/21/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32428, p1
The article reports that the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board is planning to file four regulatory notices for public comment, two of which are on proposed rule changes with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, according to Christopher Taylor, the board's executive director. One of...
- MSRB Issues Plan to Move To Real Time. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;05/29/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31148, p1
Details the requirement for dealers in the United States to report their municipal securities trades within a specific time after they occur under the real-time reporting system proposed by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) for the municipal market by mid-2003. MSRB solicitation...
- MSRB unveils real-time pricing demo. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;09/09/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30722, p1
Reports that the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board has unveiled a demonstration program on its Web site in the United States. Dissemination of prices and other information about municipal securities trades; Real-time reporting of pricing information.
- EMMA Now Displays More Primary Offering Data. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;5/7/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33907, p1
The article informs that the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board EMMA website will now display both the initial offering dollar price and as well as yield for a bond.
- EMMA Is a Topic For MSRB. GLAZIER, KYLE // Bond Buyer;4/18/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33897, p1
The article informs that the organization Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board will focus on the proposals for disclosing the preliminary official statements on its website Electronic Municipal Market Access (EMMA) in its quarterly meeting to be held in the third week of April 2013.
- MSRB: Allow Dealers to File Political Contribution Disclosure Via Web Site. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;3/24/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31599, p5
Reports that the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board has proposed an amendment to G-37 and G-38 rules in order to facilitate municipal securities dealers in the U.S. to file political contribution disclosure electronically through its Website. Date expected for implementation of the rule...
- NASD could launch enforcement action over late trade data. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;10/26/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30507, p1
Reports that the National Association of Securities Dealers is likely to begin bringing enforcement action in 1999 over late trade data. Timely and accurate trade data under the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's transaction-reporting program; Additional examination of whether firms are...
- TBMA wants MSRB to clarify rule G-38 on consultants' role. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;04/16/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30621, p6
Focuses on the Bond Market Association's request to the United States Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board to clarify that a dealer that joins a syndicate as an underwriter will not be treated as a consultant under Rule G-38. Indication that the board and the Securities and Exchange Commission...