- Ignorance about mutual funds widespread in Asia. Hersch, Warren S. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;Nov2014, Vol. 118 Issue 11, p20
The article focuses on a report issued by the research firm Cerulli Associates Inc. which stated that majority investors of the Asia-Pacific region are unaware about mutual funds.
- Revenue Sharing Boosts Mutual Fund Sales Tenfold. // Money Management Executive;1/31/2005, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p2
This article reports that a mutual fund that pays a brokerage firm to be on the firm's preferred group of investments list, may receive up to 10 times the amount of money as a fund not listed with the brokerage firm, according to new research from Cerulli Associates Inc. This practice, commonly...
- Passive Investment Momentum Continues. Manganaro, John // Plan Advisor News;2014, p83
The article discusses the study by Cerulli Associates Inc. which reveals that strong growth of passive investment products is showing an important secular trend. The researchers point to a number of reasons for the increased popularity of passive mutual funds and exchange-traded funds (ETFs)....
- Target-Date Funds Gaining 401(k) Assets. Steverman, Ben // Money Management Executive;5/4/2015, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p1
The article presents a report from research firm Cerulli Associates which estimates that 401(k) retirement contributions will go into target-date funds (TDFs) in the U.S. as of May 2015. Topics discussed include advantages of TDFs over other kinds of mutual funds, performance of investors in...
- Investors Clear on Their Need for Advice. Cornfield, Jill // Plan Advisor News;2014, p44
The article presents report from research firm Cerulli Associates Inc. which examines the relationship between retail advisors and financial advisers in the U.S. in 2014. The report shows that almost half of investors mention their need of investment advice, do not understand how the...
- Mutual Fund Wraps Grew To $104 Billion In 1999. Koco, Linda // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;3/27/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 13, p7
Presents an overview of `The State of the Wrap and Managed Accounts Industry' report from Cerulli Associates Inc., which deals with the mutual fund wrap programs in the United States. Percentage growth of 70 mutual fund wrap programs in 1999; Types of mutual fund wrap programs addressed by the...
- Foreign funds set to dominate Italian market. Reynard, Cherry // International Money Marketing;Nov2001, p2
Reports on the growth in foreign-domiciled funds in the Italian mutual fund industry based on a report by Cerulli Associates. Expected growth of the industry by 2005; Growth rate of foreign-domiciled funds; Advantages of foreign funds.
- RESEARCH. Pavia, Andrew // Money Management Executive;6/2/2014, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p4
The article focuses on a research report from the market research firm Cerulli which reveals inflows of 27.8 and eight billion U.S. dollars for mutual funds and taxable bond mutual funds respectively, as of April 2014.
- NEWS SCAN: INDUSTRY HIGHLIGHTS. // Money Management Executive;11/17/2014, Vol. 22 Issue 44, p3
The article reports on the increase in alternative and multi-asset fund launches since 2010 according to research firm Cerulli Associates as of November 2014, with 500 mutual funds created each year and alternative investments, multi-strategy funds and index-based strategies as the most prominent.