- Health notes. // Body Bulletin;Feb2000, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p3
Reports on developments related to health as of February 2000.
- Top ten tips of the month. // Medical Update;Apr95, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p6
Presents ten medical and health tips. Kinds of red and white meat; Control of foot odor; Toxicology of dieffenbachia leaves.
- Newsfronts: Medicine & health. Sinha, Gunjan; Miller, Christopher // Popular Science;Jan2000, Vol. 256 Issue 1, p31
Reports on technological developments concerning medicine and health as of January 2000. Includes Cerus Corp.'s development of a blood screening system called S-59; Swiss sleep laboratory's study on the role of melatonin in increasing the temperature of the body's extremities at night;...
- MEDICINE & HEALTH. Sinha, Gunhan // Popular Science;Jun2000, Vol. 256 Issue 6, p40
Provides update and innovations in the field of medicine and health as of June 2000. Information on the ultrasound unit and monitoring device developed by Sontra Medical for diabetics; Purpose of scientists at the North Carolina State University in studying the hibernating genes of ground...
- MEDICAL PROGRESS. // Medical Update;Oct2000, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p5
Presents updates on medicine and health.
- On your mind. // Consumer Reports on Health;May95, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p60
Answers readers' questions on health and medicine. Immunity to chicken pox; Body fat and estrogen; Measuring resting heart rate; Effect of the drug Proscar.
- Healthy ideas. // Consumer Reports on Health;Feb2000, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p10
Answers readers' questions concerning health issues and medical information.
- On your mind. // Consumer Reports on Health;Feb2000, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p12
Answers queries concerning health issues and medical information.
- An arthritis mystery. Flatto, Edwin // Nutrition Health Review: The Consumer's Medical Journal;1994, Issue 71, p12
Presents a question and answer advisory on several health issues and medical topics. Diagnosis of bacterial arthritis; Indications for a pelvic exam; Laryngoscopy for diagnosis of throat related disease; Physiological effect of hot tubs; Definition of midlife crisis.
- Nutrition and health: Questions and answers. // Nutrition Health Review: The Consumer's Medical Journal;1994, Issue 71, p14
Presents responses to reader inquiries on various medical issues and health topics. Implications of cytomegalovirus detection in the bloodstream; Diagnosis of anosmia; Explanation of bluish color of nails and skin; Treatment of mouth sores.