Global diet and exercise plan approved
- America's Public Parks: Making America Heart Healthy. // Parks & Recreation;Apr2003, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p15
Provides information on the National Recreation and Park Association's Hearts n' Parks program in the U.S. Health benefits of exercise and diet; Goal of the program; Estimated number of people who visit public parks every year.
- GE Foundation implements international programs. // Medical Device Daily;6/10/2013, Vol. 17 Issue 111, p8
The article reports on the affiliation of GE Foundation in Fairfeld, Connecticut with the Ministries of Health in Cambodia, Indonesia, and Myanmar to carry out programs that will improve access to healthcare across the said countries.
- HEIDI TOMPKINS. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/11/2005, Vol. 52 Issue 47, p17D
The article profiles Long Island Fight for Charity participating boxer Heidi "The Communicator" Tompkins who is the founder and president of HST Wellness Solutions. HST is an organization that provides educational instruction and consulting on health, wellness and the Raw Food Diet. Tompkins is...
- FOUNDATIONS. // Crain's Chicago Business;9/1/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 35, pWW22
This article presents contact telephone numbers of presidents and directors of some community foundations and trusts in Chicago, Illinois area.
- Thomas Reardon Installed As president Of Newly-Formed Tri-County Agents' Group Resulting From Consolidation. // Insurance Advocate;6/17/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 23, p41
Reports on the installation of officers and directors at the TriCounty Independent Insurance Agents Association.
- Wanted: 'Best in world'. Schachter, Ken // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/9/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 33, p5A
Reports on the selection of director by the Center of Excellence in Wireless Internet and Information Technology in Long Island, New York. Qualifications for the prospective applicants; Mission statement of the center; Launch of nationwide search campaign for the director of the center.
- The American Stamp Dealers Association is currently seeking a new Executive Director. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;3/21/2008, Vol. 202 Issue 12, p13
This article announces that the American Stamp Dealers Association is seeking a new executive director.
- ATA Seeks Executive Director. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;11/28/2008, Vol. 203 Issue 22, p31
The article announces that the American Topical Association (ATA) is looking for a new executive director.
- Bankers Association search for new exec. v.p. underway. Oliver-Mendez, Ken // Caribbean Business;12/27/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 52, p10
Reports on the search for an executive vice president at the Puerto Rico Bankers Association. Replacement of executive vice president Arturo Carrion on March 2002; Consultants of the candidate evaluation process; Candidates of the job position.