- OFF-DUTY CHEF Miguel's Spanish stews. Maestre, Miguel // BBC Australian Good Food;Jun2010, p51
The article presents several recipes for Spanish stews including Chorizo and Chickpea Stew, Gypsy Vegetable and Pear Hotpot, and Seafood Stew.
- Stewing in its own juices: One-dish meal is a tasty trend. Walkup, Carolyn // Nation's Restaurant News;11/03/97, Vol. 31 Issue 44, p79
States that stewing seafood and vegetables is becoming as popular in restaurants as old-fashioned stews with meat. Features of the lobster cassoulet served by Club XIX at Pebble Beach Resorts in Northern California; Varieties of squash that Spruce of Chicago uses in its cassoulet; Description of...
- Seafood stews. Hansen, Evie; Snyder, Cindy // Diabetes in the News;Sep/Oct94, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p52
Presents seafood stew recipes. Choice seafood for stews; Captain's night seafood stew; Oyster champagne stew; Halibut chowder; Smoked salmon chowder. INSET: Seafood cautions..
- Picnic on the beach. Baker, Andrew; MacNeil-Fife, Karen // Sunset;Aug2000, Vol. 205 Issue 2, p103
Presents a recipe for chili-coconut seafood stew. Wines to accompany the stew.
- Classic Cioppino. // Sunset;Jan2011 Special Issue, p57
The article presents a recipe for Classic Cioppino.
- Italian Seafood Stew. // Men's Health;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p64
A recipe for a seafood stew prepared with fish, shrimp and mussels is presented.
- ONION & SEAFOOD STEW. // Chef Magazine;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p17
A recipe for onion and seafood stew is presented.
- Vegetable stews. Cull, Julie Metcalf // Diabetes in the News;Sep/Oct94, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p56
Presents recipes for vegetable stews. Harvest pepper squash stew; Old-fashioned vegetable stew; American Indian stew.
- Sunset's kitchen cabinet. Johnson, Elaine // Sunset;Feb94, Vol. 192 Issue 2, p133
Presents cooking recipes submitted by readers. Baked cake doughnuts; Valentine vegetable borscht; Pork and sauerkraut stew.