KHALEED KHAN, CAPITAL HEALTH, EDMONTON, ALBERTA: Branding guru
- Food for thought. Rhea, Shawn // Modern Healthcare;3/8/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p26
The article focuses on food franchise operations at U.S. hospitals. Beth Yesford of Providence Hospital in Washington says they opted for a Blimpie sandwich store due to costs of preparing food. Bob Juerjens of group purchasing organization Premier adds that aside from extra income from food...
- Rehab hospital nixes deep-fry. Alexis, Jennifer // FoodService Director;7/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p21
Reports on the increase in sales of Glenrose Bistro at Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital in Edmonton, Alberta following its upgrade and elimination of deep fried foods. Daily sales of the bistro; Factors that influenced the cafeteria to eliminate french fries and fried chicken fingers from its...
- CafÃ© rides Healthy Express. // FoodService Director;7/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p1
The article reports the increase in revenue at the University of Alberta Hospital since the conversion of its Cafe Divino into Healthy Trendz Express. Khaleed Khan of Capital Health developed Healthy Trendz Express as a branded concept providing healthful options. But according to Khan, the...
- Texas Hospital Plans Chick-fil-A Unit. // FoodService Director;8/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p22
The article reports on the plan of the Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas to have a franchise of fast-food company Chick-fil-A at its main cafeteria by March 2015.
- SMALL BUSINESS. // Finance Week;1/18/2002, p37
Offers information on the World Franchise Council meeting on May 9, 2002 in Johannesburg, South Africa. Conference theme; Participation of the Franchise Association of Southern Africa.
- FRANCHISERS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p83
A list of the top franchisers in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the number of franchise units is presented, including ActionCOACH USA Inc., Tutoring Club LLC and AVALAR.
- Fastest-Growing U.S. Franchises in 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p123
No abstract available.
- Danger of saturation. // Finance Week;2/24/2003, p58
Reveals the growth of the franchising in the restaurant industry in South Africa. Convenience as the most important factor for the growth in the industry; Most popular franchise restaurants; Foot traffic through a potential site as the most important consideration for site selection; Importance...
- Dealer data. // Automotive News;5/24/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5606, p105
Presents statistics on new-car franchises in the United States for January 1, 1994 and January 1, 1995. Total automobiles of the Big Three automobile makers; Total imports.